Peww…wanted to enter so many entries to my newly opened blog.. yet didn’t have enough time!! Who said music is a very slack course and too much fun to be stressed!? It’s all nonsense!! If you see the state I’m in now, with
eye bags for the start of the year, rushing for time through assignments, you wouldn’t speak a word about it! Despite that, thou my plans of slacking through poly years are drained, I’m still in love with the course!! Thank goodness I used to have a ‘
three minutes heat’ as the Chinese would say when doing something…this lasted for
9 months already!
Had a really wonderful time with Hubby –
Sharlene on 18th December, Monday to
Queenstown for Christmas shopping!! YEP! It was pouring really badly that day and both of us were stranded in the Queenstown shopping mall [if I remembered the name correctly,](Opps!! I've checked it with Serene...its
QUEENSWAY shopping mall!!=P) walking rounds feeling bored of the same scenery waiting for the
rain which NEVER STOPS!
We gave up after an hour’s wait and ran to the nearest shelter -
IKEA for a series of
FUN FUN FUN!
When we reached IKEA, it was like near 9pm already!! We were wondering what time it’ll close…
Anyways, here are some of our crazzie moments with the camera!!
Havin lota FUN clicking
the camera at the children's section!!

One of the heart-warming pictures of the Husband & Wife 1st storey of a children's double decker!! =x

Well, another one!?

YEP!! Its Hubby pretending to choose a bedtime story for me! kekeke

I'm riding on a Horsey!!
(Hope it did not break after the
heavy warrior sat on it!!)

Me..constipated on the toilet!!
(SHHH!!! Dun laugh!!)
(AHEM!)

Hubby said this would be good for my blog...since its so like fantasy..like opening the door to a fantasy world....you know.....ermm..?
I was too bored that I've captured this!
went for my first IKEA meatballs & chicken wings!! Didn't know they were famous for that until Jeremey told me a few weeks ago...well I'm sua gu!! So what!?
when we are about to go its already...10+++ OPPS!! and the cats and dogs are still battling outside... so the couple went home all drenched and shivering in
COLD!!...
End of our trip...