YoHoo!! 2007 is here^^! Yep my favourite number SEVEN!! Ok that’s out of the question…=.=
I’m sure you guys had fun going out for countdown or at least stayed at home having some countdown party don’t you?
Well, me too had an amusing time out with my darlings before and after the clock strike twelve on 1st January 2007. it felt so weird writing 2007!! Hahas guess I’ve become insane being too high just to think about the New Year’s Day!! Serious! I’m on high notes now!=P
Anyway, shan’t talk too much. Let’s go through the tale with a picture storyblog! Kekeke
Before the time strike twelve,
sweetie Angel was the one to accompany me for countdown! With thousands of others at the durian (esplanade)!! Wanted to buy a Roxy slipper at the CityLink but its CLOSED!! What!! How can you do this to me!! When I’ve finally set my mind to buy one…*sniff sniff. Ahem… sorry bout that. Yeah! There were so many people thou we went there like 2100hrs. the esplanade is already so full!! Every feet of space with good view of fireworks is like occupied!@@ sian…not forgetting both of us are dwarfs! We are only 1.5m+

so the dwarfs set off to the place where I went a year ago…*drum roll…Yea! Beside the Merlion!! (the lion fish is totally white!! Muahaha but I thought its nice!
What! The light at the background too overwhelming what!)
Yeah I’ve already said we’ve been there like 2100hrs++ and we reached there like 2200hrs!? So the 2hours of waiting is rather tiring…almost doze off!! Just when I complained HOT! It started to pour! Luckily sweetie’s mother is smart enough to say it’ll rain! So Angel opened up a tiny navy blue umbrella for us to take cover!! The umbrella is sooooo useful can!! It serves a multi purpose la! Not only it sheltered us from rain, it sheltered us from the foam and strings bombs!!!
there's also little excitement such as the spectacles troop!!=P hor sweetie!

Without even hearing any countdown, nor did we countdown, 2007 has come in the mist of sprays by the excited crowd!! The firework was spectacular!
Thou last year’s was nicer…=.= the
very unprofessional photographer didn’t managed to capture many nice nice fireworks…but at least this one is not too bad! BTW…I don’t understand WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO
SPRAY FORMS WHEN THE FIREWORK PERFORMANCE IS GOING ON!! DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WANTS TO WATCH THE BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED SKY!! WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE SPOIL THE SCENARY!! Grrhhhh some people just don’t understand that they can have fun after the fireworks…moreover, the spray cans aren’t very cheap either!!
After the show, we had a hard time squeezing through the crowd, looking for a bus to take. Just as I thought the night was over, as Angel doesn’t want to stay on any further (Angel’s wings are tired and needa sleep!) darling Hubby called me…”can you come down to Orchard road to ‘Pei’ us!! Oliva (me junior in sec) needa go home…now only left 2 of us”. Haha I just set my mind on going home, you know how much I hate sudden change of plans especially when I’ve already set my mind on doing something that day or eat on that meal! Anyways, after much consideration. I’ve decided to accompany the 2 poor souls and took the last train to TOWN! Haha feel so shiok when I hear “dear passengers, the last train of the day has left whatever stop I’m in …”

...and here we are! , Sharlene, Yuting (my 15 year old junior) & me!
We were roaming the orchard road with lotsa giggles and funny stupid actions! Wanted to catch a movie but ONLY THE FRONT ROW SEATS ARE LEFT!! but the night is still young! All of us just could get enough of the night and didn’t wanted it to end just yet. So we had a little adventure hehee! We explored beyond the youth park from Cineleisure to places seemed ‘haunted’ by the two of them…haa they are feeling creeps and eeriness dunno is too late and I’m too blur what I dun felt any chill at my spine at all… they were asking ‘why are you so clam?’ probably is just that they went to escape’s haunted house in the afternoon and had too much!! HAHAHA after awhile, its like rather boring to walk further down, so we went back down to Far East Plaza from the whatever weird place it is, with Sharlene munching her titbits all the way (wondering why she doesn’t get fat when she eats so much everyday!!)
The whole street is filled with sleeping Bangalahs (wonders if they have homes in Singapore. Its quite pathetic to sleep in the street like that, all of a sudden I sympathise with them, thou they acted rather weirdly on occasions like this!!) and closed shopping malls. We went into the plaza and took lots of photos there!! Its soooo much fun awww I just LOVE photo taking!!

I thought this is rather cool!! Only Yoods is still in this pic!! HAHA=P

Staring up into the mirror!

We could never get picture like this when the shopping mall is bustling with people!!
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! 

Forget about Yoods trying to adjust her bud!! hee, me & hubby are just having our sweet moments!!

Me & Hubby pretending to be Miss & Mr Santa!! which ended up to be an awful picture!! Looked like i'm digging my nose!! and the board is
SUPER FILTHY with New Year's sprays! Spoiled the whole board la!! Anyway... using my photoshop skills, I've done this to the photo!!

See!! I've transfer the whole board to a studio! and cleaned up the mess that's on their body!!

I've kept this for future use!! YEP!
(nope!! Its copyrighted!)
Went to a HK café for a before dawn (0400hrs++) Breakfast!! Yippeee!! The seat is pretty and RED with nice cushion too!^^ the food there aren’t v. expensive either, can consider coming again some day… Yoods and me had some tomato/ vegetable soup which is SCRUMPTIOUS!! and the skinny Shar had 2 half boiled eggs, a cup of milo, and 2 toasted kaya bread!! OMG why she doesn’t put on weight!? I really envied her!! Yoods fallen asleep after drinking the soup, left with hubby and me for a photo taking session again!!

Me and shar LOVED this pic!!
Its so sweet and...

I loved this too!! Dunno why, just have a really strong attraction for this photo...sounds wrong..but anways...

we chilled up and waited till 0600hrs taking the first bus home!! Drenched in sleeping potion and slept throughout the bus trip at the back of the deck all way to Bedok!!
For the rest of the day its sleeping time! Until....
to be continued...