This is gonna be a really raged entry, written by an enraged gal… please bear with, and ignore it if you wanna.It all started out with the computers at T2025 classroom, when people are happily
(or should I say hastily!?) entering notes, working hard to complete the assignment.
It was rather delicate until
I COULDN’T FIND MY SONGS I WANTED FOR A REFERENCE TO COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENT! Yeah, it’s just an ordinary thing. I just so happened not to rip the particular album into my hard disk or computer. I could always go back home and listen to it, its only 1.5hrs left only anyway.
BUT THAT’S NOT THE CASE or rather if it’s just that I wouldn’t be screaming in my mind now!! The case is that
I DON”T EVEN HAVE THE CD WITH ME!! I’ve lent it to someone, which I shouldn’t have. Someone I trusted and THOUGHT would return the CD despite the circumstance. Yes
I WAS WRONG, SO WRONG!! The CD was my favourite band, I would hardly lent people stuffs I like/loved! Why am I just too nice!? Why am I soft hearted why must I be such a
fool again and again…
Someone who borrowed the CD, already had it for 1 week and 2 days! And it was only to record the song down for some ringtone, but the
STUPID phone or computer (I SAY ITS THE
USER!), just wouldn’t allow him to enter his formant of song he had. Well he borrowed it from me before and ripped it to the computer. But this is not as before anymore! He promised it will be returned the next day. I can’t trust him anymore,
FOREVER! I’ve lent you something, you are reluctant to return. I’ve bug you to return the next day, every time I get a “I’ll Try” reply. Well learning from me isit! Not say returning me my things is such a bother and forcing you for anything at all!
ITS NOT EVEN YOURS IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE!! Now I need that CD, I couldn’t use it. I’m the one being bothered!
IDIOT! Btw thou I’ve never mentioned. I could still remember something else. Something else you’ve promised to return me and haven’t. You know what I mean.
After that whole lot of frustration, was a series of other small ones. Yeah Micheal revealed the results of our tests & assignments. And it reminded me so much of something else. Other then the ugly
‘B’ I’ve gotten from my first assignments which I’ve put so much effort doing, the ‘A’ on the other side (the first test) is very glaring
IN RED! Well of course I should be happy about As but that’s not my A! It just so reminded me of something even frustrating! I was in such a depress mood after I did the test. Someone had been asking me to allow that someone to copy the work. Which I’ve tried
UNWILLINGLY, in the middle of the test, someone like eye contact + hand signs + angered face trying hard to whisper = something that doesn’t make any sense to me at all. =.= and all I’ve gotten after the test was a big scolding from someone, not allowing someone to copy, even drive me into tears. Well I’ve written really small and untidy already, do you really want me to cancel everything and write bigger at the same time mess my whole paper up even more just so you can SEE BETTER!?grrrrrrrr… and in the end that someone has gotten the glaring ‘A’ still!
What kind of law/ justice/ fairness is there here!Other then those, what made my day worse were the Mac computers in school are all despising me! The USB plug for the initial computer I was using couldn’t work. Alright I move on, but the next two I’ve used just HANG half way while I was transferring!! Wow! Even Macs com can hang on me! GRRRRRHHHH. The last ws I lost my really prettiwe Winne-The-Pooh’s water bottle I’ve just bought about a month ago!
Arrggggg!! Its such a awful day. I just feel like SCREAMING. SHOUTING. RUNNING. JUMPING. Its not the worst day I have but its definitely the most enraged day I have! I dunno about the rest of the day but I guess I shall just study study study, since there is a test tomorrow and the day after. Haizz..Anyway, I so happen to pound on this song, which I could really sing my lungs and feelings/ thoughts out! I could sing it the whole day!
Its so IT. Well perhaps only the bridge part.
Marion Raven
Break You
I was your girl, gave you my world
My everything
But you wouldn't see
I had your back
I backed you up
whatever I did
was never enough
Just you... you
That's all you ever thought about
You... you
No one matters like you do
what goes around comes around
You should know by now
[Chorus :]
Bet you never thought that I could break you
Did you think that i would look the other way
Yeah you had it all figured out
But tell me who's the one who's crying now
The palm of your hand, that was your plan
gave me no time but now you want mine
It's all about take, you took too much
Nothing inside I'm all used up
Come on
You... you
Nothing else matters like
You do
You know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Don't you
what goes around comes around
You should know by now
[Chorus]
All your one night stands ( should've thought about that )
Says she's just a friend ( should've thought about that )
Are you satisfied now' ( should've thought about that )
cause you can't hold me down
Not now I wanna thank you 'cause now I'm free
I can breath again and I'm never going back to you
[Chorus]
Bet you never thought that I could break you
( Bet you never thought that I could break you )
Did you think that i would look the other way
yeah you had it all figured out
But tell me who's the one who's crying now