Was asked to go out with my Beloved Hubby quite last minute (well, not quite…the day before actually) yesterday, and the gals had tons of fun!
Had a glee time clicking the camera too!


Which brought me to bring up pictures we took ermm… one and a half months ago!? That day we too were going to Tampinies! Kekeke=) Had lots of fun in me room! Darling hubby choose my outfit for me to match my newly bought necklace!! Whoa! I didn’t know
blue and
yellow can coordinate to such a perfect match! Hubby Sharlene is totally an expert in colour matching and can make up to a great fashion stylist!!! Just admires her fashion sense so much!!@@










Anyway, Serene called me to aid her in her work near evening, which 2 hrs later her work is gonna begin! She couldn’t make it in time and asked me to take over for the moment until 11:30pm…since I was in Tampinies Mall (where the location of the work is) I agreed anw, there’s salary for me to cover up the extra cash I’ve used which I should so save for my Thailand trip!
Guess what the job was!??.................................NIGHT WATCH!! Haha yep night watch, you dun have to rub your eyes, its gonna be night watch even if your eyes turned swollen/blind=.= You must have that “are you kidding!?” look or thought in your mind… that’s what the booth ppl thought. All was surprised and shocked=P What is this little gal tying 2 plats, dressed in shorts and razor back coming here to report to a night watch job all about!? Its just so hilarious, think a bodyguard needs to be employed too just to protect the girl! Haha! Seriously, I was worried that someone may just come suddenly and spoil or knock the booth’s things down, or even rob or murder or rape me! Thank goodness Maureen, the coordinator accompanied me till 10:30pm when her husband came to fetch her home! She is such a sweet and nice girl..erm.. women can! She knew it was cold, and bought me a cup of milo, despite me saying I don’t want one. That cup of milo really warmed me up from inside out!! OMG I can’t believe someone can be so nice to you even thou if it’s the first time she's met you and know each other for only an hour of conversation! I’m like so touched la! Ahhh just cannot stand it!
Hahas anw, for the last 1 hr, I have to stay there myself, started to continue my lyrics (a really good atmosphere for the title is materialistic gal!) Until, I’ve seen something really disgusting which few moments later found it cute….rats! Now I’m busy occupying myself with photo taking! Its soooo sooo difficult to capture the images of the rats la can! They are so super timid whenever I go a little nearer like just 2 meters way, they already lurk under the vending machines…I was really determined to capture them on my camera however, I've only managed to capture 3 pictures of them! Now I really get the metaphor “As timid as a mouse”, and people at the Starbucks nearby must be thinking that this girl is crazzieee!!




