kekeke! I finally have my pet!! Its a cat which I named it Cakie~.~
Its super cute and you can see it at the right side of this page, if you would like to scroll down, Its below the tag board!@@
Awww ain't it adorable?
Hahas ok, yea, its not a real living cat roaming all around the house and so on, but I've finally managed to adopt one on the internet!=P
I've wanted it like 3/4 years ago when I had my website (former x??), when I was still in secondary school fantasizing over morning musume… Serious! I’m not kidding, I started creating websites since…ermm…primary 5, when I started liking Cardcaptor Sakura!? And started learning html from neopets!! (my html skills ain’t that good anyway…) Just that when ever I started one website, I could never finish it, coz’ by the time I did half of it, I was tired of the layout already… I still have some of the links of my formersss websites in my webpage, linked from it some really looked horrid please ensure you do not have any food or drinks in your mouth while browsing…I'm not to compensate for any loss thx! (sadly I could no longer remember or find my first few web pages) HAHA that’s the past…=.=
Anyway, I took a really looonnngg time trying to figure out how adopt Cakie to my blog! Its all in Japanese as you can see, I had to use a translator in order to sign up, get the border and I took like almost an hour just to get the background for her ok! Guess my Japanese lessons have not really come into really good use yet >.<
Gonna meet hubby Sharlene for shopping spree again at TM!! Better rush now! Tada!