It was Valentine's day..., but today is still Friendship week!!
Friday, February 16, 2007
1:30 AM

Yesterday was Valentine’s

I know by the time I’m done with this entry Valentine’s Day will already be the day before yesterday… but who cares!? Valentine’s day had always been an ordinary day, just perhaps getting a few goodies from me beloved classmates and friends and . yea full stop. Its still quite the same this year except that I’ve been wandering all over Orchard Road, admiring couples with many many presents, balloons and bouquet of flowers held in the guy’s hand (aww I really loved balloons! I really do…I’ve always wanted to flood my room with balloons reaching up to the height of my bed and having a really nice photo shoots with them! It’s like inexpressible thoughts it just feel soo…soo…ermm…romantic? Pretty? Aiya whatever it is…hah) thou its rather depressing not having someone to buy you surprises and plan an adventurous day ahead for you leaving sweet sweet moments and unbearable separation at the door step at the end of the day, I still have TWO really GREAT VALENTINES to share and spent the lovely day together! I had my 寶貝“Bao Bei” Angelyn, and Hubby Sharlene with me this year! Thou I do not have as many presents as I had last year, I still have received really lovely presents!

A little mini pouch/ purse I’ve been aiming to buy



Exceptionally sweet box full of candies and chocolates in which kisses and e white coloured sweets are really wat I loved and a photo of both of us!!



These are last year’s V day’s gifts! A lot but smaller, we always had this custom to exchange V day’s gift with the class and our CCA mates!^^ all of us truly enjoyed this day…and I’m beginning to recall back the times when I was in secondary school…(Oieh! Come back lar!...okok sorry keke)


Havin’ fun with寶貝Angel in action city while waiting for Sharlene~.^

MEOW! "I'm a hot sexy little black cat=-.-="

Angelyn is different! She's sweet white little pussy kittie!

I truly believe we could finish the whole burger in just one bite!

I know I looked rather awful in here...But who cares!? The little tomato and peach is so adorable!
We had really sweet neoprint when Hubby arrives!! We all loved the pink one, coz it looked so swweeet! Thou I think I dun really looked prettiew in there...
Sharlene told me many stories happening in her campus one really romantic one being a guy bought 24 heart shaped balloons, with wordings XXX loves XXX on them and letting them go into the sky at the main entrance when the gf has come near whilst the crowd are watching with admirable eyes! That’s not it, he gave her a balloon those that are transparent and with many other little balloon babies inside it! OMG that’s so sweet and romantic la! I would have cried if I were just among the crowd…@@

Thou my Valentine’s Day is not one of really glam or stunning, its still memorable and sweet~.~

I know it's too late to wish everyone a Happie Valentine’s Day, however, thou many might not know its friendship week!!(thx to angel in telling me^^ muacks) So I’m here wishing everyone a Wondrous Friendship Week! Heees this song below is specially dedicated to all my lovely darlings whom shared joys, laughter, tears and anger with me!! You ppl are the best!!

And to others, it’s for you to listen too! Keep watch the lyrics! It’s rather true and nice, it moved me! Bear in mind that true friends are really important too! Dun ever neglect them!^^

p/s: I’ve translated the lyrics just in case you dun understand Chinese!!=P Take carez~





一個像夏天一個像秋天
范瑋琪

第一次見面看你不太順眼

誰知道後來關係那麼密切

我們一個像夏天一個像秋天

卻總能把冬天變成了春天



妳拖我離開一場愛的風雪

我背妳逃出一次夢的斷裂

遇見一個人然後 生命全改變

原來不是戀愛才有的情節

如果不是你我不會相信

朋友比情人還死心塌地

就算我忙戀愛 把你冷凍結冰

你也不會恨我 只是罵我幾句


如果不是你我不會確定

朋友比情人更懂得傾聽

我的弦外之音 我的有口無心

我離不開Darling 更離不開你

你了解我所有得意的東西

才常潑我冷水怕我忘形

你知道我所有丟臉的事情

卻為我的美好形象保密

One's like Summer, one's like Fall

I’m not very pleased the first time I’ve met you, who knows that later we’ve become so close and bounded
One of us is just like summer, and the other fall, however we could always transform winter into spring!

You’ve dragged me away from a love storm; I’ve carried you away from a broken dream
Changes in life after having met someone, actually does not exist only in a romantic relationship
If it wasn’t for you, I won’t have believed that friends are more bounded and loves each other than couples do
Even if I’m busy with my relationship, and put you aside (frozen up)
You won’t hate me, just scolding me a word or two

If its not for you, I won’t have confirmed that friends knows how to listen to each other more then couples do
My overtones, my unintentional words
I can’t leave Darling, yet couldn’t leave you even more

You understand that I have some things to be proud of, that’s why you’ve poured cold water over me afraid that I will lose myself
You know all my embarrass moments, yet kept it a secret for my image

Okie! I hoped I did translate accurately and you could understand!! Its really late in the middle of the morning before dawn! Pls bear w my poor usage of words and broken English! Its really not easy to translate a lyrics…moreover this is not a very straight forward one… Enjoy!!^^

 
0 Comments:


back home
Post a Comment

☆ABOUT CHLOÉ           

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10thMarch

My Space:  www.myspace.com/chloetale

Webby:  www.chloetale.webs.com

Blog vol.I:  chloetalevol1.blogspot.com

Latest Blog:  chloetale.blogspot.com
.

☆MORE ABOUT HER      

LOVES: her frens. angelyn.  sharlene. shirlene. yingchia. her family. daddy. mommy. of course her sista whom she often tease. those who loves her. soup. soft toys or cushions she can hug in her sleep. many many colours as she does not like her world to be just black and white. fashion. designing like this bloggy. shopping. nature like the sky or the little animals around which she often slows down her pace home to feel and observe. adventures. minnie&mickey. elmo. music. violin. drums. guitar. bass. sing. compose. song writing. recording and mixing. dance. swimming not exactly more like playing around in the water. photos!

LOATHES: people who mistreats her. parasite. people who take advantages of others. losers. guava. pineapple. sweet potatoes.


☆PAST ARCHIVES        

*View vol2. of Chloétale here!!!

October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2010 January 2011

☆HER WISH LIST        

+Chloé's Perfume
+ELECTRIC VIOLIN
+USB Keyboard(w sustain pedal)
+Mac Book Pro
+Moniter Speakers
+Headphones
+Pop Filter
+Bicycle
+Roller Blades
+CD Rack

☆AFFILIATIONS             

CHLOÉ

+her MY SPACE
+her WEBBY

+her Blog, Vol II

SISTA

+her BLOG
+her WEB

DARLINGS

+amy
+jessica
+jillia
+sunny
+vanessa
+yinling

+angelyn
+cassandra
+chelsea
+cheryl
+cornelia
+danielle
+denise
+diyanah
+dorcia
+dunrui
+jingxian
+jocelyn
+lynn
+olivia
+siewcheng
+terri
+valerieChan
+valerieNg
+wingyi
+yilin
+yuling
+yuping
+yuting

+aimran
+amanda
+azlan
+evan
+edwin
+ginny
+iskandar
+james
+joanne
+mei poh
+minru
+rex
+riza
+siewting
+terence
+vera
+vickii
+vivian
+xiangyi


+fifi
+jokhie
+kitying
+ridwan

GAMES

+ferryhalim
+fasco-csc
+eyezmaze
+maggiemarket
+korean flash games
+hirara
+sonymusic.jp
+hotel626
+haluz
+haluz2
+baby games
+site with several games link
+site with several games link 2
+puccaclub
+find the tiny men
+Music games

fairies
have read Chloétale
since 24th December 2006.
Copyrighted(c)2008 all rights reserved.