Yippeee!! Finally, the day I’ve long awaited has arrived!! THE LAST DAY OF TEST (exams)!! Bet many of you are jealous Muahahaha!! =P Too bad!!
Yeah! It’s the last day of tests, and the worst result for a test too…
T_T So saddening la! Today is our Ear Training test… however, my result is really appalling. I scored
36 out of 60 la! Barely pass!! It’s such a disappointment…I just feel like
crying sobbing
(coz’ I will not happen la! Chloé won’t cry for such thing de!) whenever this thought came across my mind…yea I barely pass my ET test
=(Somemore kana horned by some stupid fools when I’m on my way to the test, at the block T20!!
HELLO! I’M ON THE PASSAGEWAY, NOT ON THE ROAD BLOCKING YOUR STUPID YELLOW CAR’S ROUTE! Hai ya! Give me a shock some more! Make me loss all my ‘Do, Di, Re, Ri!’ But cannot blame them for the poor results…I didn’t practice well enough la. Rhythm has always been my weakest ever since I came to know of such a thing. I need to hear it once
(at least) to get the rhythm.
Okay, since its over, I shan’t think about it anymore! So I can stay
happy=)
I have had been having
bad hair for days!! Largely due to my fringe getting too long! It reached the mid of my nose already!!0.0 haha
So I had it trimmed in front of my mirror again,
Yes! I trimmed my own hair again!!! =P who says I can’t trim my own hair after getting this hair style one ar!!
@@ 
Yeas.. I have bangs again! I dunno I looked better in bangs or side parting… Haiz… such a headache anw, after trimming my hair and having my hair all over the floor, I went
crazy,

and started being really vain in front the mirror snapping pictures of myself =P Haha pretending to be
Rainie with extremely messy and “pong” hair…=.= okay.. I know I dun looked nice in it. But who cares!!...
At least I don’t!?
finally gave Wifey her christmas present! I've wrapped it like a week before X'mas and gave it to her only now!! Seriously, it collected dust already! Thankies for accompanying for jogging! Good luck for ya tests and projects okie!^^ Love ya!