Dunno it's the slogan or what. Anways, it’s found on the admission card. Yes Admission card! Sentosa has improved and upgraded to using an admission card instead of a ticket which they used to be! Dunno if I’m sua gu or what, its like I just realised it on 11th March, which is a day after my birthday…initially to celebrate my birthday, day. Whatever it is, I thought its quite cool! Now you have to tap the card like its ez-link to get in! hahas but…it doesn’t seemed very efficient. My friends in front of me kana stuck as the machine just doesn’t seemed to sense the card!! They probably implant this thing b’coz people used try and enter the island not paying for a ticket esp. when there’s a sudden pool of people streaming in and the poor ticketing people are too busy to notice(seriously, I’m really tempted to be one if those free admission people, which of course, I didn’t manage to. Well, I didn’t even go Sentosa that often enough to be bothered trying that) …

This is a Sentosa admission ticket which I
DIG out from a diary box… nothing better else to do, I’ve kept it for…auctioning it fifty years later, saying it’s a antique and worth a collection!?
Seemed that the ticket pricing has not increased till now huh!? *chop chop* It even have the “Images of Singapore…” at the back of the ticket!!

I saw this looonng vehicle which takes people to the beaches and is suddenly struck by it.
I thought it would be a trademark or a piece of nice evidence?!@@ to put up on my blog saying 'I’ve been to Sentosa' or something!=.= Determined to take a picture of it, but its going so fast! Until finally, it stopped at the terminal to allow the passengers to alight, I took the opportunity to take photo of it…I was soooo excited that I finally took one beautiful shot after chasing it for a while and…

TADA! What is Shirlene's hand doing there!!
(that mischievous wife! argghh)
Since, it stopped, well i could take another shot! But...Hey! People are alighting already! And....whats whats that man standing there spoiling the pictureT_T

Ok! I've given up. Ultimately, I've choosed to photoshop the first picture I took, and 'DELETING' Shirlene's hand off... aren't I a borned genius? It looked totally natural....man, someone should really employ me and pay me to help him photo edit his pictures with photoshop...maybe charge $10 for each easy little task and $30 for each major editing! Muahaha
YEAH!! See that picture on top!? Yes! I've been to Sentosa! On 11th march 2007! A day after my birthday~
Well, thu we went to the beach cos I've said I missed da SUN, da SAND, da SEA on my previous post! And this is the best photos which we managed to cam whore ourseleves and fit everyone in!
And...to the girls in there...I've got a confession to make...I..ehh...I've photoshoped the photo quite alot...=S okays what so much with photoshop...but I've actually replaced my entire head and put on a peace sign up there to make the whole photo seemed whole a lot better. Everyone is just looking so great and I looked soo extra with my wierd looking head and expression behide!=P Pleasee don't kill me!@@ Okays perhaps I'm not so professional at photoshop after all, it does looked fraud...

Okays...just in case you don't believe me...this is the head I've cropped to put up there!
=S
I Have my Bao Bei Kissing me on the beach!~.~
And in turn, I've kissed her back!!
I looked so *&$# and my side view is super ugly...so I've only uploaded it SMALL!!=P

Muahaha! I can't possibly steal my Bao Bei's first kiss!! Can I? Hahaas
*The ideal, Sun, Sea, Sand and...FEETS!!*

WHEW!! Went for a real swim after playing around with the camera for a while! The sea water is seriously EXTREMELY SALTY it's not that I wanted to taste it but after diving your head in, and getting out, you can't escape from tasting all the salt from on lips!! ANW, its really fun swimming out there with mostly the *dog paddling style* and GETTING BITTEN BY SOME UNKNOWN, TRANSPARENT CREATURE LIVIN' IN THE SEA!! Each of my limbs are at least bitten once la! The worst of all is that my hair has ever since become so 'de-moisturised' that I have had been having bad hair day ever since, partly cos I have to use the Dove leave on moisturiser which makes my hair curl in a wierd way! But since its still so dry and tangles so very easily, I'll just have to continue using that until my hair gains back its moisture again!=.=

After bathing...with the very pale, no make-up face!

And...the Big 1.5litres of Ice-Mountain Mineral water! MY FAVOURITE DRINK! But that day we have a terrible time trying to finish it!! Shirl and I thot maybe buying a big mineral water would be good for us to replenish ourselves after the swim! But who knows after swimming, we are NOT even THRISTY AT ALL! Super difficult to gulp down that 1.5 litres of water...even thou its a shared amount for both of us...more over after tanning in the sun, the water becomed warm water already! I ended up using the water to wash my hands and feet...=.= all the effort just to get rid of the
big bulky heavy bottle..=.=

I asked Shirl to take a picture of myself with the
VOTED #1
Shopping Queen! Tee Bao Bei given me for my Birthday;)

Havin' cam whore in the long bus ride while hubby were busy sleeping...
CAN'T BELIEVE I LOOKED LIKE A SECONDARY TWO SCHOOL GAL IN THIS PHOTO!! when I'm already 18 =O
We (Shar, Shir & I...Angel alr ran back for her tution!) took the fiddle bus back from Sentosa to harbour front shopping centre for a yummy....Ban Mian! Not because its any special or different from any other ban mian, but because our stomachs were growling! LOL!
Brought Shar to Vivo! Her first time there! What an honur to be the first person to go with her!!=P

I think I looked the best in this pic@@ Muahaha I didn't even photoshoped it!
~SWEET~
Love ya hubby^^
.............................................
................................
....................
............
.......
...
.
~`,="+*.-;'~