My dear Ms Angelyn has been craving for pizza the entire week or maybe weeks@@ Because…she somehow has been…smelling pizzas along the school corridors (I really wonders if that was hallucination wonders if that’s e right word to use or what!?)…specifically, the pizzas from the pizza hut =.=
So being a good Bao Bei, I’ve accompanied her on her last day of exams to eat pizza!
I don’t go Pizza Hut very often, in fact I’ve only been in the restaurant itself thrice, and that includes this time@@
Angelyn’s cute little pan pizza!

Who says you could only have pizzas in Pizza Hut!? I’m Having a delicious
Beef Lasagna=P ooh yummy..its only $6/7++ can’t remember exactly…! Including a soup & drink! But that of course is student price!=P
*~*~
~**~
--~*~*~--
~-*---~**+**~---*-~
--~*~*~--
~**~
~*~
*
After our lunch at Plaza Singapura..(My shopping centre: PS. Why? Discover urself) we’ve made a stroll to Heeren! And ciang ciang! Our all time favorite pastime!

There’s nothing really much in Heeren…so we’ve decided to head down to Far East (I really wonder why don’t I feel my legs, being at all tired by the time I came home that day!@@) and…
I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE! I’M SO IN LOVE WITH BLUE!
YES ESPECIALLY THIS BLUE! If you happened to want to know the color code…in which I don’t think so its >>> #33AAFF <<<
SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I’M OBSESSED WITH BLUE! Yes, though it started a few months ago…but I’M SO OBSESSED WITH BLUE, every shop I go, I only see the blues! Ahhhhhhh~~~~~
Ok ok back to Far East…Angelyn is like so crazy over dresses that day la! Actually...started long ago…but anws…Since she’s off trying, I shall squeeze into the fitting room with her! Muahahaha and photos time!
Preettiew little black and white polka dots dress~

As I try to change back…I’VE FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO WEAR IT! #.# wahaha I think its prettier this way!=P Angelyn even lend me her bag for this shot!

Commercial time!...ahem I mean…its
DINNER TIME! Itadakimasu!
(Its pizza sub or something, Angelyn had been having pizza the entire day!)

Thanks for staying through the break, the gallery is back!
(I think I looked kinda…sexy in this red dress!@@)
So does my pretty babe!

Can you see my pretty braids?

Look! Angelyn has got braids too!~.~

The best picture of da day!*smiles
Saw e pretty pinky advert along the entire passage way linking Ngee Ann City to Wisma. Took a snapshot of it. Edited and enriched the color. Whala! OMG SO AWESOME!

On e train ride…More Cam Whores!