ĤãþΡΐε ħ∂ρPịέ βıŕłĥđǽ ~
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
7:21 PM

I want to go Sentosa on my Birthday! I want to feel the sea breeze, taste the sea salt and sprint on the fine sand…
     Gleefully, I’ve messaged Angelyn, Shirlene and Sharlene…
     ‘Okays, but I might not be able to reach early coz I gonna go school!’
     ‘Orh…who else going?’
     ‘Sorry, I got something on the day itself, can put it on the day before or after?’

     Alright, my hubby could not make it on my birthday, it won’t be fun for a birthday celebration on a sunny beach away from the main island with just two great friends and one that might not be able to make it on time right!? Moreover it’s my eighteenth birthday! Not just any other weird odd age like fourteenth, thirty-seventh or sixty-two. I mean, its eighteenth birthday. Everyone wants a great day on their eighteenth birthday; apart from maybe twenty-first when it symbolizes ‘You have become a great adult’ or hundred years-old, i.e. when you’ve managed to live till that old….How can I, Chloé live on having my 18th birthday celebration with the absence of my beloved husband and maybe Bao Bei, pathetically stranded on a little island with just one friend. Not that I don’t love my wifey, I do, I really do! But…but
     Okay, cool down, cool down girl. I began scanning through my organizer calendar on my phone
     ‘10th march is on…Saturday’ Saturday! Yes that’s right! I could celebrate my birthday with my darlings on Sunday. Sunday, that’s it! I shall simply postpone Sentosa from Saturday to Sunday! No school will be open on Sunday and Hubby will be free. Just a few messages and its settled.
     However, what am I going to do on my birthday when I am celebrating my birthday with my darlings on the day after!? What am I going do…stay at home and…and laze around like any other holiday? What to do…

     ‘Melvin Ge Ge’ brought my sister and I to the botanic garden for a photo shoot.
     Ever since my sis’ spot this super cool camera, which produces high quality photos in a Samsung shop in Vivo City on the third day of lunar new year, it had spurred a high interest in photography for Mel. After having bought a Canon camera (It’s not just any other ordinary cameras for candid shoots, but those really professional digital ones) the very next day, he started roaming around Singapore, sometimes with me and my sis, to any destination good for photo shooting.
     And I think this bug has already transferred the highly contagious virus to my sister. Now she is stuck with photography as well.

     So we were on the way to botanic garden in Mel’s car.
     ‘Where you going to celebrate your birthday?’ asked my sis casually.
     ‘Sentosa lor’
     ‘When?’
     ‘Sunday afternoon ba’
     ‘Then nobody accompany you on the day itself ar! Haha’
     ‘Aiya I bring you go K-box lo!’ Mel suggested.

     He kept teasing me ever since.
     ‘Nobody wants to celebrate your birthday for you accept Mel. T!’

     Its 10th March, 2007, my eighteenth birthday.
     ‘Can we go to Marina Square’s K-box?’ I asked my sis, as I was dressing up for my beautiful day.

     Jubilantly, we set off heading towards Marina Square, buying my first lottery on the way.

     ‘Hello, is this K-box? I’ve booked a room and I’ve reached City Hall already….what is the room number?’ my sis asked through her phone.
     ‘You booked the room already? How come need to call them again one!?’
     ‘You say Saturday got a lot of people need to book first what... only can reserve up to 30mins.’
     That’s weird since when I said must book, and I normally when I reserve any K-Box room, it’s according to sessions, and there’s only reserving and canceling…when it started having 30min policy…and I thought they only give you a code like the number whatever person who reserved the room, since when did they give you a room number as well!? Whatever that is, I couldn’t be bothered about it, and I was too overwhelmed as to eat what for lunch.

     ‘Room 56’ the room number echoed down the corridor.
     Whoa the room is sure far and deserted! We walked a real long way to the room, I’m sure we stride all way to the end of a maze. The best part is, its like hidden! The door the opened from a wall which is concaved, facing the opposite room’s door, and…
     Hey wait! There’s a birthday cake on the table! Since when did Mel T knows how to play such a trick!

     ‘生日快乐,我对自己说…Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you…’
     OMG the room is HUGE! It has two big TV screens and can occupy up to twenty people or maybe more on the seat…I mean, OH MY GOODNESS! All my greatest friends are here! So they had been planning this surprise little party at K-Box for me all along! All these people…they bluffed me! All these are just too amazing. I feel like the happiest girl in the world right now. How can one ask for more, if you have your best friends planned a surprise celebration with your sister and even ganged up with your sister’s boyfriend to tell you a lie, in which you totally thought it was real!

     Angelyn even draws out these few points. I’m not sure she totally dig out my mind and read it like a novel or what!
     1. I would want to go K-Box (Okays, perhaps not on the top of my mind for my birthday; would not have thought about it if it weren’t for my sis…)

     2. If I were to go K-Box, I would want to go to Marina Square’s (Bingo!)

     3. I will want to sing 溫嵐’s 祝我生日快樂 (Ding Dong Ding Dong! You hit the JACKPOT! But I didn’t managed to sing that song that day =S)

     The surprise was a total success, I would say. Thank you girls soo sooo much for the surprise! I love it! And I love all of you even more!^^ Thanks Angelyn, Sharlene, Shirlene, Yilin, and not forgetting Mel and Sister, for putting up such a good act which totally make me feel stupefied, not suspecting anything fishy…

     *The above story is not 100% true. Some exaggerated. Some are simply made-up due to the vivid memories of details.*



My beloved, ingenious, darlings, hid in one corner while waiting for my arrival…
My ‘PRETTILY WAXED’, chocolate birthday cake from bread talk…mmm YUMMILICIOUS~
Lovely presents sitting quietly on the long K-Box sofa
Ready or not? I'm blowing the candles!
cutting the cake....
Let's pose for the beginning of yet another crazzie day~
Havin' lotsa fun discreetly shooting through the long & large view mirror in Zara
Met Cheryl Wong along the way!!
"VOTED #1 Shopping Queen" Shirt from Bao Bei angel! [Man! She can really read me like a novel!]
"Barnslig Giraff" Soft Toy from Hubby Sharlene^^ [This is my first soft toy present! I hug it and rest my chin on the head of e giraff while watching TV=P]
First handed, specially made "Pair of metal pony earrings" and bracelet by wifey Shirlene~ [She's Really good at it! The earring is so cute and delicate!]
Limited Edition Devil alcohol from darling Yilin>.< [The sweetest I've tasted so far!]
My name, specially designed by Rex waiting all alone at Paya Lebar just to pass it to me=) [by fed-rex]
Of course, there's my mommy & daddy's 'Ang Pao',
not forgetting my sis' treat for K-Box!~.~








Life is already wonderful and it's still getting better! Thank you gals for the wonderful birthday surprise!

Muacks & Luv Ya!

 
0 Comments:


back home
Post a Comment

☆ABOUT CHLOÉ           

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10thMarch

My Space:  www.myspace.com/chloetale

Webby:  www.chloetale.webs.com

Blog vol.I:  chloetalevol1.blogspot.com

Latest Blog:  chloetale.blogspot.com
.

☆MORE ABOUT HER      

LOVES: her frens. angelyn.  sharlene. shirlene. yingchia. her family. daddy. mommy. of course her sista whom she often tease. those who loves her. soup. soft toys or cushions she can hug in her sleep. many many colours as she does not like her world to be just black and white. fashion. designing like this bloggy. shopping. nature like the sky or the little animals around which she often slows down her pace home to feel and observe. adventures. minnie&mickey. elmo. music. violin. drums. guitar. bass. sing. compose. song writing. recording and mixing. dance. swimming not exactly more like playing around in the water. photos!

LOATHES: people who mistreats her. parasite. people who take advantages of others. losers. guava. pineapple. sweet potatoes.


☆PAST ARCHIVES        

*View vol2. of Chloétale here!!!

October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2010 January 2011

☆HER WISH LIST        

+Chloé's Perfume
+ELECTRIC VIOLIN
+USB Keyboard(w sustain pedal)
+Mac Book Pro
+Moniter Speakers
+Headphones
+Pop Filter
+Bicycle
+Roller Blades
+CD Rack

☆AFFILIATIONS             

CHLOÉ

+her MY SPACE
+her WEBBY

+her Blog, Vol II

SISTA

+her BLOG
+her WEB

DARLINGS

+amy
+jessica
+jillia
+sunny
+vanessa
+yinling

+angelyn
+cassandra
+chelsea
+cheryl
+cornelia
+danielle
+denise
+diyanah
+dorcia
+dunrui
+jingxian
+jocelyn
+lynn
+olivia
+siewcheng
+terri
+valerieChan
+valerieNg
+wingyi
+yilin
+yuling
+yuping
+yuting

+aimran
+amanda
+azlan
+evan
+edwin
+ginny
+iskandar
+james
+joanne
+mei poh
+minru
+rex
+riza
+siewting
+terence
+vera
+vickii
+vivian
+xiangyi


+fifi
+jokhie
+kitying
+ridwan

GAMES

+ferryhalim
+fasco-csc
+eyezmaze
+maggiemarket
+korean flash games
+hirara
+sonymusic.jp
+hotel626
+haluz
+haluz2
+baby games
+site with several games link
+site with several games link 2
+puccaclub
+find the tiny men
+Music games

fairies
have read Chloétale
since 24th December 2006.
Copyrighted(c)2008 all rights reserved.