I finally got my own pair of drum stick!! YIPPEEE!! Thanks to DMAT's sweetie drummer Grace who helped me to buy it!! Thank you!!^^
Evan had been asking around what name should he give his guitar, and Mandric says his is called Chlodia (if I spelled it right...=.=) Maybe I should start naming my instruments too!
Is drum sticks counted too?! Haha anw, since it has got an America's flag on it, and it says American classic, I shall name it AMARI!...sounds like Amarni, but anws...Ameri sounds horrid so AMARI shall be it! keke=P
Hmm...my guitar is red, and it looks like Cranberry or Cherry...but Cranberry is abit too long so its called CHERRY!
My Erhu, will be called COCO coz it's in chocholate colour=.=
Keyboard shall be named OREO since it's made up of black and white keys!! Muahaha
if I go on with recorder and stuffs I'll probably die wrecking my brains for names......so I should stop. =.=()