Sorry peeps..Haven’ been updating my bloggy for quite awhile..And I’ve got soo much to blog yet haven done so!! OHH NOOO!! Hahas It’s like piles of home works and assignments not yet done and stacking up higher each day!@@ *Sniff sniff*
Talking about assignments….THERES LOTS TO COMPELETE and I think I’m going crazy! Hahas that’s why I can’t blog that often anymore you see…
----------------------------------------------------------------------
But first thing first…
Shar’s BIRTHDAY!! Man my poor little hubby must be really upset by me not blogging her B’dae yet… but Nevertheless, here it is!
As usual we(angel, wifey + ME!) being really good sisters and frens and classmates and darlings…etc. planned a good surprise for my darling hubby!!
I was to meet Shar early in the afternoon and go out shopping w her, while angel is pretending not to know it’s her B’dae=.= and I have to lie to the bdae gal that Shirlene can’t come last minute!! Haaahaa and I actually did managed to trick her la sorry for the lie dear…=P
So I’ve met the pretty B’dae gal and went to do lots of shopping at orchard…while angel was frantically looking for Shar’s *surprise birthday cake!!* Man! She took so long it went a bit long for her to *reach Far East Plaza from orchard MRT la!* hur hur but me being soo pro still managed to delay the time muahaha!!
We went subway for dinner!! *Wheww~ Angel’s bag is really big enough o hide the cake you know!* hahas and the as usual late queen Shirlene is…so late! But she still managed to arrive when we just finished the meal!
Just as Angel has pretended to *take a thing out for her fren* (its really her b’dae cake!) Shar has been saying her Birthday today was so wonderful and blah blah blah...just lack a cake!
*thang thang thang thang!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARLENE!*
WHOA since when Shirlene’s Coming!! OMG~
Surprise!!

Are you wishing to be w us forever?! Hahas..nope I think I know what it is!=P

The Beautiful Heart shaped truffle Cakie!
(not my blog pet...I'm toking about the cake!)

Sharlene's Innovative way of cutting the cake!! Using a straw! 0.o

Below are just some random pictures!^^**************************************
My Birthday Present for HUBBY~
I'm so glad she likes it^^ she likes white coloured hearts, and was looking for a necklace similar to this!=)

random pics while waiting for Shar at MRT=D

Being really *Zi Lian* in the bus!!

^.~

=)

********************
in the.....
ladies. Well, Cam whores just does it everywhere!

Muacks for the Birthday Gal!

WE WANNA BASH U UP! SO WAT?!

Don't we just looked like a purrrfect couple?!

our *all time favourites* classic photo pose!
SUPER MODEL on the way!

AHHHH!
CONTINUOUS 5 SHOTS OF UGLY FACES!
*鬼臉五連拍*We Dare you to Challenge!
~I just loves the way we lock our arms and stride down Orchard Road!~