...
Dunno why am I blogging at this hour...
Just feel like blogging...and just dunno why...weird.
There's so much to do, so little time. Hope I could finish everything on time and date=S
Especially the video, I have 2 days...ONLY TWO DAYS! *sighs* I've sorted out the time. Think its possible but I'm really afriad its too much I'm asking from my darlings...
Thanks you gals so much, I really dunno what to say...even if its so much trouble, you are willing to helpT.T(touched) Now I only hoped the location which I wanted to film the thing does not violate any laws and won't get shooed off!! The playground which I intially wanted to film at is closed down for renovation...=.= WTH...now the playground that is left is much more 'shorter'...hope the view will still be nice>.<>
Hilary Duff Pop) aHahaha. Btw the USM instruments sounds...OMGly atrocious. I can't find a nice guitar 'timbre' maybe I'll start EQing it in the end, coz I can't stand the sound!
How I wish I could play guitar...well enough to record a song...My vocal chord hurts like hell now! Aftermath of trying to hit E5 (using falsetto of course! And it sounded horrible after it reached the 2nd octave after middle C=.=) was just experimenting how high can I go. Little did I know that I'll strain it! Now I can't sing too high notes or else it'll start to hurt again. Not talk too much or loud either...=.= It's been a day already. Hope it will get well by tml=)------------------------
SO MUCH OF A HOLIDAY!>"<
-------------------------
We've got a class excursion tml! How very excited.
===========================
Its a nice date today.
It will be better on 07/07/07
(=