Cam Whore session....again=.=
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
1:21 AM

Vacation is really not like vacation as predicted. Life is so busy and time travels in the speed of light! I didn’t really enjoyed and relaxed my precious holidays and woosh! There goes the first week! =(
Holis had been packed with lots of assignments to complete, I didn’t even have time to blog…and there are so much I wanna blog!!!


Hmmm….lets start with my Bao Bei Angel. =)
Btw she changed her bloggy’s name and skin…blah blah blah and I could finally view it in the comfort of my own home after months!! Yippe^^

Yes I’ll start with….back to 7th June 2007

Our darling Angel has finally come back from China! This time, it’s our turn to surprise the surprise planner!! Wahaha we (Yilin, Sharps, Shir & I) managed to get Angel’s flight details from her sister and went to the airport hoping she will get a BIG BIG shock! Kekeeke~ However we’ve waited for like an hour since the plane has arrived yet no shadows of her is seen!!
Until…I’ve suddenly caught a glimpse of her walking towards the luggage belt...after which everyone's automatic reaction to catch a glimpse of her, and rushing to the nearest extra large pillar to hide heheee.

But…but….after like ½ an hour had passed, our beauty Angel has yet stepped her foot out of the arrival hall!!! Even her daddy and sister who were there are tired from waiting. Her sister was already sitting on the floor…=.=

After which I caught another glimpse of her again SHOPPING! at the tax free shops!!@@ Haizz….angel arh angel….=.=…no comments for you le….
==========================
After the surprise which didn’t seemed to work (Cos’ Angel had already for-see it coming -.-() , …should surprise her by not fetching her!! Hmmmm….). Angel is really a saint, erm…I think I meant INSANE! She’s not at all tired and could still told her poor daddy and sister to carry her language back home and chill with us!!@@. If it was me, after hours of flight I would have *peng* the minute I stepped into the taxi/car home, snoring away.
Moments later, we were chilling at café cartel, for there’s 50% discount on cakes!!
=====================================

We had storieS tellin' time by our darling and yummilious cakes to indulge on!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
After the chill guess our Angel is finally tired and have to catch some beauty sleep. While they set off towards their bus stop, Sharlene and I went to the toilet…which started our new adventure!

-It’s rare that we dress almost the same, therefore the oppurtunity shall not be missed!- Nice sofas? Sorry guys, LADIES ONLY! Crazy little thing called....GALS??? 我就是看你不爽,怎樣! *OPPSY I was merely sitting on the toliet bowl... *
**
***
**
*
Till I see a weird creature!! *
**
***
**
*

HELP!!! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!!

QUICK GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! Don’t we looked like a mirror image? The second half of the pictures suddenly reminds me of Spider Lilies so much…hmm… Having fun with “家家酒” ^^v

I’m really tired now…and my eyes needs to rest. So till then…*Nitey ^.~

 
0 Comments:


back home
Post a Comment

☆ABOUT CHLOÉ           

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10thMarch

My Space:  www.myspace.com/chloetale

Webby:  www.chloetale.webs.com

Blog vol.I:  chloetalevol1.blogspot.com

Latest Blog:  chloetale.blogspot.com
.

☆MORE ABOUT HER      

LOVES: her frens. angelyn.  sharlene. shirlene. yingchia. her family. daddy. mommy. of course her sista whom she often tease. those who loves her. soup. soft toys or cushions she can hug in her sleep. many many colours as she does not like her world to be just black and white. fashion. designing like this bloggy. shopping. nature like the sky or the little animals around which she often slows down her pace home to feel and observe. adventures. minnie&mickey. elmo. music. violin. drums. guitar. bass. sing. compose. song writing. recording and mixing. dance. swimming not exactly more like playing around in the water. photos!

LOATHES: people who mistreats her. parasite. people who take advantages of others. losers. guava. pineapple. sweet potatoes.


☆PAST ARCHIVES        

*View vol2. of Chloétale here!!!

October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2010 January 2011

☆HER WISH LIST        

+Chloé's Perfume
+ELECTRIC VIOLIN
+USB Keyboard(w sustain pedal)
+Mac Book Pro
+Moniter Speakers
+Headphones
+Pop Filter
+Bicycle
+Roller Blades
+CD Rack

☆AFFILIATIONS             

CHLOÉ

+her MY SPACE
+her WEBBY

+her Blog, Vol II

SISTA

+her BLOG
+her WEB

DARLINGS

+amy
+jessica
+jillia
+sunny
+vanessa
+yinling

+angelyn
+cassandra
+chelsea
+cheryl
+cornelia
+danielle
+denise
+diyanah
+dorcia
+dunrui
+jingxian
+jocelyn
+lynn
+olivia
+siewcheng
+terri
+valerieChan
+valerieNg
+wingyi
+yilin
+yuling
+yuping
+yuting

+aimran
+amanda
+azlan
+evan
+edwin
+ginny
+iskandar
+james
+joanne
+mei poh
+minru
+rex
+riza
+siewting
+terence
+vera
+vickii
+vivian
+xiangyi


+fifi
+jokhie
+kitying
+ridwan

GAMES

+ferryhalim
+fasco-csc
+eyezmaze
+maggiemarket
+korean flash games
+hirara
+sonymusic.jp
+hotel626
+haluz
+haluz2
+baby games
+site with several games link
+site with several games link 2
+puccaclub
+find the tiny men
+Music games

fairies
have read Chloétale
since 24th December 2006.
Copyrighted(c)2008 all rights reserved.