yea...The Great Singapore Sale is here again! But I've seriously got no mood for shopping. Ever since the Thailand Trip, and the aftermath is still working depite months had past.Wenesday. 30/05/07
Couldn't be bothered to wake up a little earlier, taking an hour's ride to school for a ONE hour's lesson.
Went for a shopping spree with Hubby Sharlene=). Seriously I didn't have mood.
NOT AT ALL! ...yes yes until I've met-up
Shopping with HUBBY! OMG! From buying ZERO things walking round town (serious window shopping). To a sudden increase of expediture on shoppings!
Man! This will only happen when Sharp's around! Like taking the spell/Casting a spell on me(which ever way aounds better..)...
In just a day, I've bought
-a cardigan-a tube top
-a T-shirt-3 ear studs-a slipper(not all are on sale!) Y
es, it doesn't seemed like alot, but it's just warm up!Thrusday. 31/05/07
To continue the list...
I've went to the Book Fair & IT/PC Show in Suntec
DAMN ITS A HELL LOTS OF PPL! U DUN WANNA BE THERE BEING SQUASHED if u were not~Anwz, this time, I've bought -another Shopie Kinsella's Novel & 2 other Novels for my MRT trips,-4 Piano Score Books-2 Guitar Books-6 Guitar Strings-1 Guitar strapand finally...-1 MP4 player! (at Liang Court)(But Thankies to my beloved Daddy, who made the payments=)I feel soo sick/watever..I don't know.Just hope this won't continue out of control!Yet again, I haven' bought my heels, a pair of shorts and laptop...=.=HELP!!!
----------------------------------------------
If Only there's a charity organisation which donates $$$ to me...