After years and years of sharing the computer with my sis...I FINALLY GOT MY OWN LAPPY!!^^Yippe!! I'm so excited I started to download cursors, icons, and change every design possible from desktop wallpaper to starting and closing window music to
"make the computer personal"!! Waaa just one word.
SHIOK!
It's not that I dun like to share with my sis, but having ur own personal computer is so much fun! (Think she thinks the same way too!)
Now I can use the lappy at like 3am in the morning and she can't shoo me out of the room anymore!
And since now I have the new toy, I don't go to her room as often to irritated her any longer...think she might miss me after a while!!=X
muahaha I'm sooooo Irritating!!
Oh yes! At the same time, we could chat on MSN and play pool or tic tac toe together under one roof!! Whooo hahaa! So maybe u guys could see me online more often??
*keyword=MAYBE
------------------------------------
It's in BLACK! Yes black! the yummy sexy!
Thou...it's not in my most preferred colour white, at least it's not SLIVER!
I think sliver coloured phones and laptops looke horrible it somehow gives me an old and "lao ya" feeling...DUN LIKE!
*sorry if I've affronted ur possesion(s)...but it's just mypersonal opinion!
oooohh I'm so in love with it! It has my own wallpaper, programs under "chloetale"!!
and thanks again "Mel Ge Ge" for helping me to purchase my lappy!!
C** will love u more!!o.O