Crazy Great Singapore Salewith Crazy Girls running from shops to shops...Angel got so tempted by all the sales around Singapore that she saw on the web two days ago that she pulled me with her for a GREAT SHOPPING SPREE!!
My sis came along with us too! For she needed executive clothing for her new job!=D
So the 3 crazy girls run all around VivoCity, from Zara to Pull & Bear, buying tons of clothes and a few accessories!
My sis is a fast shopper, it takes her only 5-10mins to shop around a shop, while Angel and I took our own sweet time, by the time my sis had already went to a few shops, we are still stuck at our first stop!!
++++++++++++++++++++
At Zara Kids. =) I've got so overwhelmed by Angel's pretty tube top, I've changed my top with her and went shopping in it=P

At the GAP kids^^

Hey! Kids' clothes are nice ok!

...and indeed, I've bought a kid's skirt meant for
age 7-9...for myself!! Hur Hur=X

Wow! I didn't know I can wear pants! OMG it's 1 out of a thousand pieces of longs pants(including jeans) that I could ever looked alright! That's why u see, I always ended up wearing shorts=.=....
I was soooo tempted to buy it ok! But it's like $49.90!!
Angel was like $50 for a pants is alright la! U dun even have one what is u need it some other day?
But $50...
$50 it's a gigantic sum ok! I could buy like 2 tops and a necklace with it!
so there goes my pants...sniff sniff

++++++++++++++++++++

Our favourite playground!!
My sis came to join in the fun too!!

Ah-O!

Our YUMMILIOUS BROWNIE & CAKES!

============
Wahaha my pretty pieces of clothing at the end of the day! I managed not to buy any white coloured clothing!! Yippiee^^
I've spent $118.60 on all these lor!
I'm so broke now=(
gotta starve myself further for the next month-.-

My Sis's.....

OURS!! MUAHAHAHA

My Victorious buy! Necklace which I love! Initially, it's $10 and I had been KIV-ing it for a long time...but yesterday when I've made the purchase, its only
$2.50!
I flew over the moon yesterday!!

========================
My sis and her frens bought me to pub yesterday...
My first time ever going to one!
...and all I've gotta say was it's damn BLODDY SMELLY! People everywhere are smoking pls! OMG I can't stand it! It was until 12am that the air became clearer...yes its July, and NO SMOKING IN PUB!! Yippee!!! Suddenly I love the government! Hahahaaaa
People are all singing out of tune...and only one or two who still sounded ok=.= haizz..
and...hmm...green tea with martel tastes sweet?
but I prefer plain water=.=