Yeah!! Finally! Music theory test...
ITS OVER~
I could still clearly remember a few hours ago...before the test, the DMATies are all freaking out, becoming crazy. Singing songs.
Playing with frog, egg shakers and a crown. Emo. Girls' arm wrestling. Stupid lame or unintentional spoken words. Singing all the REMT songs. and fooling around...
and now...now...ITS FINALLY OVER!
like finally after monthsss/ yearss that we get a break!!
Yes! DMATies are defintely going crazy over the past few weeks from chionging the assignments and tests...especially those super good musicians after helping the fellow classmates in thier REMT assignments, they were all drained...I really respected all of u! Haha great work and rock on!
Thou'...we still have ONE LAST TEST...midi...=.=
==========================================
hahass forget about that freaking MUST which I totally think I did badly for...
Yes, as I've said, I've went for the b-quartet's performance today, and not that i've agreed that the are good. I agreed that it gives me goosebumps too!!
The band is simply simply AMAZING! I have no other words to say...
I am amazed...
Indus Gendi tomorrow~