Stress relieve...
Yeah! Its national day tomorrow!=)
Means its holiday!
But there's
MUSIC THEORY TEST the day after national day!! *sniff sniff*
Nvm..after that..we all finally gets to relax..
FINALLY!!
Yippeeeee~
Soo much things to do and events going on!
heess..
Oh ohhh and there's a 4/8 class gathering tomorrow! I just can't wait...thou it meant less time to study...but I miss them soo much! We haven't yet have any class outing since the graduation! Remember the times when we were together....and class 4.8 have just too many pretty babes to see hahahahaaaa. Tomorrow is sure going to be a great day!yeah..but its cancelled=.= hahaa nvm...We WILL have a success gathering someday!=)I'm gonna watch
b-quartet performance on Friday!^^ hahaa
After watching the baybeats few days ago, I've come to agree that they are really really great! I'm fascinated!
Not sure if I could get down to
Indus Gendi performance on sat..but hopefully I could=)
=================================================
Anwz...DMAT have a little outing todae...set out to watch the movie "ALONE"
but sadly due to my own error..SORRY GUYS really really sorry...I've missed out 3 tickets...and ended up, Mandric and Evan have to skip the movie with me...
hahahas =.= sorry...
So what do we do?
Chill of course!
But its not just the three of us... we have Grace, Xinyi, Andre, Rain, and James...joining and leaving us at different times=.= hahaaa
Ooh ooh yes
Rain Introduced me this VERY VERY NICE ...Desert?!

It's Ya-Kun's Ice Cream toast! U wouldn't know how YUMMILIOUS it is until you've tried!
You already know how crispy the toast is...and the ice-cream...!! Its...HEAVEN!

>.<
=======================================
Little Chloé had a little emo time just now...and thanks to Evan....after listening all the stupid things she had to say...Chloé is back with her "Happy Aura" LOL!
She Has her times too~~
ooh he gave me a link...
a nice game!!
no REAL animals are harmed during the game thou'=.=www.burststudio.com/kitten.htmlheeess a new game to play!=)
Thanks a million evan!^^