Chloé's First.....
ADVERT!!!! YAY!
Heeees
Wednesday 29 August 2007
Haaa yes...I can't stay over for the chalet on tues coz I've got a shoot the very next day=.=
My very very first advertisment hurhur...
As a Junior Collegue School Girl. But somehow or rather I think I looked more like a secondary one kid!! LOL
Too ugly to show a photo of myself!=P
Ehhh well, I didn't take a photo of myself in the school-u anw...hahaz
----------------------------
Anw, the entire episode of the advert happens in the train...and this is the train where fliming takes place!! =D
Well...I suppose there is always a yellow line to keep behind from a train, no matter where the train is!!
See! I told ya!
A yellow line to keep behind from!>.<
All I can say is the 'main featured talent' (the guy) very poor thing...gotta rub his face against the glass for tons of times!! Hahaaaaa (well tt's what I'm seeing off the screen when I just board the train!@@)
Hees this is my "classmate"!!! =P
She's soo tall...I even have to stand on a pancake when doing the close-up! @@
well, nvm at least I've got a nicer bag then hers!=D
the casts...they looked really tired...the main couple reported to this place since 8.30am!!
Hur hur...the advert is only gonna be played in the cable tv...which means I'm not gonna get a chance to see it!!=.=
Hurhur...well who cares!?
I'll probably die laughing at myself!!!
-------------------------------------------------
The ulu destination gives me a chance to take the LRT...my first time riding an LRT too!! LOL
Just a random pic I've always wanted to take...=)