Monday 27 August 2007
Had fitting at 1315hrs at Henderson Rd...the next event will be my last vocal class which is 1900hrs!!
DMAT have a class chalet today all the way until Wednesday 29 August!!
Yippeee! Sounds fun eh?! Heeee~
But.......1315~1900hrs...WAA What am I gonna do in between la..
The Fitting only took like 30 mins...and I reached 15mins early...
Thank goodness Andre got a recording!
Evan is helping him with the drums track...
So I head off to school!!!!! :)
Waaa I'm a real street "gong"!! Haa
I was supposed to head off to School (Dover) from Henderson road...so just as long I managed to get to a MRT station I'm safe...But its not as easy as it seemed!
I went to the nearest bus stop, and found most buses heads to Bukit Merah interchange! Hmmmm...does Bukit Merah have any MRT station? Well I'm not sure!! So I asked Evan + Andre..Andre says there is! So I've took the a bus there!! WHICH IS JUST A STOP AWAY!!!LOL
Well, the best part is, when I've reached the interchange....
It is pretty much...well AN INTERCHANGE! Yes...just pure interchange of about 15buses?! And nothing else...a place where "birds don't lay eggs, and dogs don't poo!" (You should know this if u are a Chinese...) well anyway...pretty much trees and grass around the interchange and nothing else...not even close to any MRT=.=
So poor little Chloé has to ask the people around the interchange for some guidance thank goodness she's managed to make her way to the school!!!
===================================
Anw, Evan broke his specs...and I've wore his "glassless" specs!!LOLDAMN! We look like twins laahahaaaI even taught Evan how to cam whore!!Ho ho ho ho ho ho~.~
I was kinda reluctant to go for the vocal class...cos it will end rather late...like 2100hrs-ish or 2200hrs-ish.Evan helped me to flip the coin twice and it told me not to go...I asked my other vox lessons' mate and they say...dun go lo!!LOLSo its pretty much clear that I shouldn't go huh!
Make me waste so much of my time gg sch=.=hahahaaOk....my content is getting kinda dry...=P==================================
IN THE CHALET!!!
Playing Heart-Attack..hurhur
You think it was that easy?
Hahaaa with DMAT students....are U sure??
Think again....
Hah! We've played Heart Attack using a metronome in protols' default tempo 120!!!

Well, I've pretty much stayed awake all the way till morning...like 0700hrs...
and went for Mc Donalds breakfast!!
I was so hungry...I was almost gobbling up my food!!(Was hungry since 0200hrs..Starving when I sat in front of my food!!)
Kekekee
Mandric (white shirt) Damn look like Pa-Pa carrying breakfast back for his children can!
------------------------------
Tuesday 28 August 2007
Rise and Shine!
So....its the Second day!! The BBQ day!!=O
Heees
Damn...I miss the food!!
Hhaahaaa anws...just some pics..
PPL playing the Play Station...Puzzle Bubble!! (street fighter later...)
What a classic game!!

Muahaaar~ GOTCHA!!!!!!

Waaa In the Luxury of enjoying the cooked food and playing Dai-Dee!!

We all love the food....well Mel is cam-shy...I don't blame her...=.=

So......who's the background crew, who BBQ-ed us the sumptous meal??
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well.......its the "Mei Zheng Xiang" BBQ-er -
EVAN- I guess!!!
HEAD CHEF!! LOL
Waa Evan's got a pony tail with PINK rubber band on top of his head!!!
Ahahaha SOO CUTE!
=P
of course there are many others who did the BBQing..thanks guys! And thanks Siew Ting for the food!!=)
ELMO: Chloé, How do you enjoy ur BBQ food?
Chloé: This is how I Enjoy my Meal!
I Share it with my friend..Min Ru!!=)
LOLx
----------------------------
WAAAA Bicycle Park!!
Hohoho
DMATies totally took advantage of the vacant neighbour chalet's "front hall/yard" and parked their rented night bikes there!!! LOL
I damn miss cycling!!
Didn't cycle for a rather long time! And realise I need to brush up my cycling skills a little..=.=
LOL
Nevertheless I've enjoyed the little Biking trip I had b4 I left the Chalet for a greater day...
DESPITE SPLASHING ALL THE STUPID DIRT WATER/MUD ALL OVER MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!
It was still fun and shiok!
Wished I could stay overnight on Tues but I can't...in which you'll know in my next post....;)
Till then.....
I have a little treat for U=)
MUAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA
Cheeky Phones!!!!
Starring
Black phone with a PINK RIBBON: Evan's Phone
&
Pink pretty girly phone: yes it's my phone!! LOL
Bored DMATies in BK!!!
Alright...Its either the Black phone is a cross-dresser or the phones are homo!!
Living in the same space
Breathing in the same air
Sharing the same thoughts.
Arrows shooting around without a bow
Messages sent across within a meter's air space,
but without a spoken word.
Waves transported misses
But I still like the short and sweet:)