05 September 2007
YEAH! Another Shopping day with my lovely hubby!
Its only with her that I’m always breaking my promise to myself…NOT TO BUY ANYTHING!
Even if I’m in a total no mood for months…she’s able to bring the shopaholic in me~
Perhaps it’s the shops we passed (With Really Great Deals not to be missed)
Perhaps she has a taste of fashion similar to mine…
Whatever it is…I really Love and Hate shopping with this girl!
Love >>> She always manages to make me buy pretty clothes
Hate >>> She always made me spent a fortune!!
Well this day…I’ve spent EIGHTY BUCKS (SGD)
On SEVEN PIECES OF TOPS!!!
Well not a lot for 7 pieces of tops…but…do I need them??

Aww…ain’t she just so PRETTY and CUTE and EVERYTHING NICE??!!!!!!-------------------------------------------Our MSN tonite…Chloétale says:
nitey
Chloétale says:
=)
sharp says:
GOODNIGHTS :)
Chloétale says:
bb
sharp says:
MUACKS
sharp says:
=D
Chloétale says:
muuacks
sharp says:
=D
Chloétale says:
nights lao gong
Chloétale says:
haha
sharp says:
nights lao po
sharp says:
:)
Chloétale says:
:)