Well...I would say thanks to Geoff who made Evan wanna write a happy song, that ended up I have to help Evan with this happy song!
Hahahahahaaaa!! Naaa~ I'm really glad to help out Evan with this song a really ehhh....interesting song I would say...
Anw, enjoy Evan's Happy Song...
PoTaMaTo!!!>.<

Verse 1:
I went to the スーパー in search for potamatoes
(Po-Ta-Ma-To Po-Ta-Ma-To)
to heal the bubbles on my weary toes
(Po-Ta-Ma-To Po-Ta-Ma-To)
the grocer was so kind to tell me the story
about the potamatoes before its former glory
Pre Chorus:
A story from a far away distant land
Potato and tomato from salad land
a happy tale of love for the young and old
Delightful you will feel when the ending’s told
Chorus:
Po-ta-ma-to! Po-ta-ma-to!
why can’t they be together?
Po-ta-ma-toe! Po-ta-ma-toe!
a bond so special you cannot sever
Po-ta-ma-to! Po-ta-ma-to!
Will it be a happy ever after?
Po-ta-ma-toe! Po-ta-ma-toe!
Happy veggies いつも ?
Verse 2:
I went to the スーパー in search for POTAMATO
(Po-Ta-Ma-To Po-Ta-Ma-To)
To cook a sumptuous meal for my hubby at home
(Po-Ta-Ma-To Po-Ta-Ma-To)
My hubby told me a long forgotten story
about the potamatoes before their former glory
Pre-Chorus:
Who says roots and fruits can’t be together?
They had a baby and lived happily after
Why don’t the other veggies understand?
The love between veggies is not bland!
Bridge 1:
Potato,
Tomato,
Cucumber,
Pinapple,
Banana,
Coconut,
Lemon ジュース
Potato,
Tomato,
Papaya,
いちご
(Blabberish in Chinese.)
(Solo)
Bridge 2:
Potato! Tomato! x8
potato? And tomato? HUH?
potato? And tomato? EH?
potato? And tomato? HUR?
potato? And tomato? なに?
potatomato?
potamatoe スープ!
potatomato?
potamatoe?! Yeeaaaaarggghhh!!!
http://-blackpudding.blogspot.com/2007/09/mr.html
www.myspace.com/mushroomslayer
=P
Thaannnnkkkkssss ar Evan...thanks.
(= ❤ =)