Amazing?
Yes it is amazing how things and time travels so fast, you didn't even have time to breathe and before you knew it, you couldn't fit in your school uniforms anymore...
Yes it is amazing the way things are and people around you always giving you strength to move on, brightens you up when you needed it, and piss you off just by staring or banging into you without a "sorry".
I'm really grateful of what I have had, and have.
I'm really glad and never regretted any segment or chapters of my life...(except perhaps if I could attend serious music lessons when I was young....)
I'm thankful that I could walk long distances and the ability to sing, write, dance, laugh, and see what I have around me.
I feel really blessed of all that I have and all that I am.
Sometimes a little too blessed.
If life could be as easy as 1+2=3,
we would never need to learn algebras.
If all things could be explained and be writtened scientifically in black and white,
Ghosts and spirits would be clearly a fairytale or living creatures who breathes with us.
I never blamed you for anything, and I doubt I ever will.I'm grateful for all the amazing and wonderful times and things, and please don't feel too guilty about anything.Thou' it's short, it's sweet.
I'll never forget the morning greets.
You're still the best as you can be,
and I'm still as great as I will be.
=)
=================================================
Haha weird post...don't bother if you don't understand a thing =P
xin xue lai chao...I guess that's what it is:)
Thanks Grace and Evan....you gal/guy are really really GREAT! Anything better, I think you are godess/god already.................hurhur
>.<
=P
.