Oh my….Evil Rabbits do exists!! It’s not just in
Evan’s emo dream world.
It actually existed in a Nintendo Wii game!!!

Haha was playing it with my sis yesterday and today…
TO RELIEVE STRESS!!
The rabbits are so irritating, ugly and EVIL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH they just kept shouting AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHH
Ooh well, it’s not a bad game thou…

=============
Another game which I totally enjoy,

Yay! Its Dance Dance Revolution again, one of my all time favorite games! I was stuck with it years ago playing it on the play station,
After which reconnecting the wires now and then to work out again, and now it’s moved on to the Wii!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeee~
Heheheeee I simply love this game…(dunno why am I promoting games here), now with all the extra functions such as shaking your hands, avoiding bombs and so on…it’s no longer simply stepping on the arrows anymore! In another words more exciting and more fun…
It made me a happy and healthier girl today =)
(Hopefully, I don’t build more muscles then I’ve already had -.- )