I’ve been working on the Hangman Game for DAYSssss… Arghhhh and till now, I still couldn’t solve it. I’ve been working on it for the entire day of 12 hours…working over night till 4am…It’s been almost a week now since I’ve started…and yet it’s still not solved. Just one last thing…ONE VEERY LAST.
Well, I don’t mean playing the hangman game until 4am, I was seriously working on it… trying to figure out how to write the program of a hangman game…and that means TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE…arghhhhh
now I’m sick of hangman!!!
Does anyone know Javascript, or any other DHTML, that could help me solve what I needed to complete my assignment??
I’m really tired and sick of it…
It makes me RARRR!!!! I really wonder why I have to waste my time sitting in front of my lappy, for the entire day trying to type nonsense which makes no sense to the computer, and doesn’t make me learn any new things or get closer to completing my assignment. Don’t know and couldn’t stand why do I have to waste my youth doing it…
it totally makes no sense to me at all! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Well, at least I’ve come to a conclusion…programming is definitely not my cup of tea, and not my type of job. Doing a little just for leisure, fun and excitement is fine…but not for a long term job which I have to seriously just type and crack my brain working out functions after functions to build a web page…it just kills me!