Yes AGAIN!! Another instrument!My parents joyfully came back from their one week vacation (to China) with a wonderful present for me today!

This instrument is called
Hu(2) Lu(2) Si(1) 葫蘆絲, it’s a wind instrument with an octave plus one pitch. Hahaa pretty much like a recorder…it’s not easy to play okay! I think use it could be a really good diaphram training device…hurhur.
My dad says he bought it the very last minute when every one was rushing to the airport…it seemed to be a common instrument there! (Perhaps like guitar here…) and it could sound really beautiful if one could play it nicely… (Well I guess I have to see it live before I get what they mean).
They were babbling all about their trip showing us photos, videos and all their shoppings.
I'm really glad that they've enjoyed the trip. They deserve a good vacation!=)
Thanks for the lovely present…filled with love...hahaha
And ONE MORE THING TO ANNOY MY SISTER!!! Muahhhaahaaaaaa~
She’s already complaining “I think it’s a mistake that daddy bought this for you ar…soo noisy!”
Wahahaha
Wahahaha
Wahahahahahahahahahahaaa
=P