Lousily recorded (with my pathetic windows lappy, karaoke dynamic mic,lappy's in built mic, horrible in-built sound card which sounds different after exporting, and lousy singer (pls dun laugh, its meant to be imperfect singing)...Only if I could get a little girl to sing for me=.= sorry bout that...>.<)
Anws, this song has the idea of having cats jumping on the piano, pounding at the keys playing musical notes at the beginning, a little girl who loves cats and piano...the rest...interpret and read yourself!
Enjoy 0.o
Cats on Piano
I have a cat who loves to chase a rat Which loves to race about in my house Running about up and down, round and round
It has a name which I gave on the day I saw her lying on her belly On the street, by a road covered in mud.
The thing which she did when she first saw me Was to leap in front and giving me A long and pitiful stare which had melted my heart.
She gave me a soft and cuddly nudge Asking me sincerely to bring her home. *Whoa-oh
I have a cat who loves to chase a rat Which loves to race about in my house Running about up and down, round and round.
It has a pretty whitish fur, the fur Is as white as the snow in the show Which she watches in her comfy cradle.
She also loves to sing and dance To the melody Jive to the groove of my piano line.
Do-Re-Mi had become meow meow meow Singing along with her ringing bells Calling out neighbors’ cats to sing-a-long.
Ti-La-So too become meow meow meow Singing aloud not just a simple yell Like she fell.
Fa-Mi-Re meow meow meow Singing in harmony near the well Oh well, I think the cats here are very musically gifted Ooh whoa- can’t you tell?
I have a group of cats who not only Knows how to chase the rat in my house Running about up and down, round and round.
They each have a unique name which I gave The day mommy agreed to keep them They’re just too adorable to be ignored.
They simply love to stare out of the window At the street and road covered in snow.
They’ll dance and sing to the groove of this song Stepping the keys on my piano.
They’ll meow and jive to the groove of this song Pressing the keys on my piano.
They’ll purr and jump to the groove of this song Perform catwalks on my piano.
Mommy: “Come-on honey its dinner time!” Girl: “Okay Mommy, Coming!”
Music & Lyrics Chloétale Copyrighted©12 September 2007 Cats on Piano Waltz
|