=)
For My Darling~
Verse
Ooh darling, we’ve come so far
You always make me smile with your simple heart
Ooh darling, I miss you so much
When you’re just beside me and we couldn’t hug
Bridge
Every moment without a failing smile
Likewise tears had never drenched my heart
Mailing through the air a high watt’s spark
Only you could see the stars
Sometimes I wonder where I’ve got the smile
Honey only you will shower me with hearts
Ooh I’d love to trigger a fire spark
Every night under the stars
Chorus
Together we’ll stay for another thousand months
I believe that’ll be an easy task
Nothing beats the jokes you’ve made on the way
Guiding me home everyday
Together we’ll light our path for the next thousand months
Our love will go beyond the task
Now we’ll make more laughter on our way
Gathering more happiness each day
Verse
Ooh darling, we’ve come so far
I love seeing the smile which came from your heart
Ooh darling, I miss you so much
When I’m only left with a soft toy to hug
(= ❤ =)
Just Nice! This marks my 100th blog post!!
...and something more than just the 100th post.