One whole chunk of blog posts…
Monday, November 19, 2007
2:32 AM
Yeaaahhhh…I haven’t been blogging for quite a while now…
Therefore it explains…ONE WHOLE CHUNK OF BLOG POSTS…wahaha
Yea, scroll down and you’ll see more!!!
Ever since (my most detest) e-learning week…where we all have to do assignments after assignments, instead of going to school for lessons, I didn’t have enough sleep and didn’t have time to practice my violin (it made me feel soooo guilty…didn’t practice till today=.= and its SUPER PITCHY now argghh sounds horrigible…can’t stand). I even go to the extend of sleeping at 7am in the morning… once, I was so tired that I concuss on my bed at 6pm, when I just reached home, woke up at 11pm again, trying to fight for time to complete my assignments, sleep at 4am again…and have to wake up at 6am to go to school for music theory…Having my life being so havoc and sleeping at 4am soo frequently now, it almost seemed too early to sleep at 12am now!!!
Ok. I’m crazy.