Hahaa…omy.sg again….
This time…it’s a series of promoting event….how very coincidental,,,
=P
One of the most unforgettable jobs I’ll ever have I guess…Cos…well…I have to wear this finger thingy on my back!! =.=
And yes, I’ve managed to ask Hubby to come along and work with me!! YAY!!!



Our task/mission was to drag as many passers-by as possible to take a photo with us to MMS it for a chance in winning a camera...(while promoting the web portal)
And guess who I saw??!!!
Omy….its soo embarrassing can!!!
Hahahaa=P
Everyone are crossing their fingers not to see any of their friends during the road show…=.=
Nvm…Sharlene saw her friend too=P
================================
Anw..I’ve worked for another of their event…this time was some game events…
Hmmm…looked familiar huh?!
I was to be a backstage helper…but nothing much is to be done…
So I’ve very kindly helped the other pair of girls for this golf event.
VERY TIRING OKAY!!! I have to constantly bend down and stand up the entire time to pick up the golf ball, place it back, pass the golf club to the player, worst of all,
I’m wearing a skirt!!

This entire event gives out many goodies as a form of promotion,….and guess what?!
Some very irritating aunties kept continue queuing to play the game, make us no time at all to stop for a rest. Pls la! We only giving out some ugly t-shirts, useless cards and hand phone key chains which worth
$0.00. I don’t understand why do they have to constantly queue to play the game and get the items…sometimes when we change the items to give, or we give lesser, they can even come and complain why doesn’t she have that item that he/she get?! At the end of the day, the aunties got a bag full of useless key chains (un-sold-able to anyone), two boxes of muffins, two t-shirts, a whole stack of cards etc… all stuff inside her actually very empty bag! >”<
OMG!! COULD ANYONE BE ANYMORE KAISU?? I totally don’t understand the mindset of these people!!