Its Yi Lin's Bdae today!! Yeppie!
So we all had really sweet and lovely chocolate fondue, brownie and......at Max Brenner
Hee its my first time there!!
and I think I had too much choco...my throats starts to hurt now=[
First thing first....bao bei Angel bought me this from Aussie!!!=)
Thanks a bunch!
YUMMY AND CUTE SWEEEEEETTTSSS

Hmmmm....why is Yilin not here yet?!!
I ANGELYN IS HUNGRY!
...waiting....waiting....
tick tock tick tock....
ok. I'm bored. I'm taking out the camera!
WAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
(Wifey sure looks pretty and pretty serious here!>.<)

cam-whore!!!!!!!
NOOO!! Not cam whore ourselves...But the place!!! ----------------------------------
yes....3 ppl cam-WARing..hurhur....me no camera today...use phone=.=
well the rest of the photos I took are in wifey's cam!!! =P




------------------------------------------------
Yummilicious Birthday Brownie cakkiee~
Let's have a closer look at the "BBC"!
SAY CHEEZE!! ^^v B'DAE GIRL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
YOU ARE FINALLY OFFICIALLY EIGHTEEN!!!
and I'm turning 19 soon....just as you've just turned 18! T_T I'm soo old le..........wehhhhh
Anws.....hope you've enjoyed your very special day!!! =)