HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! YOU OVER THERE!!! READING MY BLOG!!!
=P Okies...wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! =)
well...dunno if I'll have time tomorrow....the day after tomorrow...probably not on computer...cos I'm gonna STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! Abit no life now....but its all for the future....well...oh well...feel like a BIG NERD now hurhurhurhurhur~~
++++++++++++++++++++
Anyways...wanna know what I've got for X'mas??
YEAH!! Another prezzie...this time from BABY ANGELYN!! MUAAACCCKKKSSS XOXO!!
YOUR MINNIE NOW SLEEPS BESIDE ME EVERYDAY AND YOU CAN'T!! Muahahaaaa=P

She came over to my place and gets her hands on every single instrument she could!!
Haa sorry I've pulled your picture off your bloggy...but I know you wun mind..cos you love me right right right?!! =)
and from my lovely, pretty, annoying but kind sister......A PREWTTIE MUSIC BAG!! HOHOHO!
THANK YOU SIS! Love YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!! =)

and for the countdown.......well more like the beginning of christmas...hahhaa
Sis..Mel Ge2...and I have got......

HEHE YUMMY CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!

Wahaha My second one in the month!! Ohh hoooo hooo...its so sinful...but I LIKE I LIKE!!!
KEKEKE~

Okie Thats ALL!!!
Better off to study now...Haven't started...I'm soooo soooo DEAD!!
A Nice pic to conclude the post and prob last post of my favourite 2007 year...favourite cos it has 7 in it =P
oki dokies....TADA!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO