Haaaaaa
okie..me is just trying VERY HARD to be lame....
to add more "lame-ness"
I'VE CHANGED MY TISSUE PAPER BOX on the very first day of this year!!
SEE!! Soooo cute!! Heeeeeee but sadly there isn't any piglet on it=(

ANWs....I had Baby angel on X'mas....and guess what?
I have
HUBBY SHARPS on New Year's Day!!! YAY! =D
but...we share the same fate....she came to use my lappy.....
....
...
to do assignments...=.=

And me??? Well... lots of Music Theory to study for the test next day I guess...0.0
Hohoho! Anw...I've recieved this for me X'mas present...YippEEE!!!~~
a pair of Pretty horsey earrings and two extremely yummilious chocolates!! YUM YUM
LOVE YOU 1000000 X a million Hun!!
==============================================
Heess here's what I've gotten for x'mas too!!
Pretty sea-shell necklace from Mel ~.^
Muackkkss~~
A coffee (cat) little decoration bottle from Zoe ^^
awwww...prewttieee
(sorry I mistook it as a stupider=.=)
A Butterfly coaster from Rain!!
(yay!! now...no more spills and wet table top=D)

THANKS YOU GALS SOO SOOO MUCH!!!
Love ya all!
^^