Can you tell?

I was on a bus to Wifey's house to bake a lovely heart shaped cheese cake for baby's friend's bdae prezzie when I took this picture.@@
...but I didn't get to taste it!
Hmpph!
Next time i MUST taste the cake/brownie/cookie which we bake!!
I DON'T CARE!!!
Got the answer yet?
+
+
+
+
+
+
Alright, Alright...
The seat is slanted.
The seat right infront of me is spoiled and when the girl sits down it just sinks down!
The man beside her apparently didn't realised until he sat on the spoiled chair. He held the bar of the chair infront of him tightly throughout the journey afriad he might fall!
I was in a panic too=p
I'm afraid that the both will be too fat and fall on me!!
Apparently..the other leg and screw of the other end of the chair is working fine and strong.
Or else i would be typing this in the hospital!
>.<
=======
Why do I keep typing "apparently"!! Ohhhh no no no no no...