Wanderlust...
>http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/news/2008/04/bjork_wanderlust_3d_video
Go view it NOW!!!
You'll regret if you don't!
===============
From what I've remembered from a kid's show when I was a kid...
This is how you make a 3D glasses...
Thank goodness I've watched the show and bought some cellophane...or else I'll have to watch it another day!
Step 1. Cut out Red and Blue cellophane to the size of your glasses (I know mine is green, but the show I watched uses the green one...anyway it still works;] but do buy the Blue one cos the Björk's MV uses the red/blue 3D flim)
Step 2: Paste it on your glasses! For Björk's MV, please paste the red one on the left =]
(yes mine is pasted wrongly again...)
See! Sometimes it's still good to have glasses.
If you don't have one...use a stencil...or try this alternative...

=P
anw, the site provided a link on how to make the glasses...
So...ENJOY!
Photo: 2.5 years ago in HK Disneyland, before watching a 3D Film=]