Hah went grocery shopping after skool...
bought some yummy mayonise, yummy yogurt, and YUMMY YUMMY BREAKFAST WAFFLE!

YES YES! This is my favourite brand of waffle/cornflake EVER!
100x better than coco-crunch/honey stars!
The last time I had it was Ter's packet reccess...(back in secondary)=.=
I've looked for it for a while...(whenever I remembered), and thought I would never ever find it...
But WALA WALA! TA-DAH!!!
YIPPEEEE!! I'M SO HAPPY COS I'VE GOT MY YUMMY BREAKFAST! YEAH!
See...My sis and I had it packed in a zip-lock bag for breakfast tml already!!! Can't wait for morning! I've got my favourite Meji Milk too! And my Yogurt! TRIPLE YUMMY WHAMMY!Does that means I've strike a Jackpot?!=============================
Hah! Now that I've got the perfect big piece of cardboard for some
art and craft...(hey Jillz check this out!)
TA-DAH! Yet another 3D-glasses!!
I've made one yester-yesturday for my sis to wear and watch
Wanderlustwith the Winnie-The-Pooh tissue box
(Red), Now I have a Waffle Crisps
(Yellow) one too!
YEAH-YEAH!
======================
Heh, So as I was shopping...I've walked past a shop -My Room.
And saw this...
Looks kinda familar isn't it?
hmmm....
kinda like...
a design I've done for my webby like 3 years ago?!
SEE!
I have tree, they also have tree
I have rabbit, they also have rabbit
I have swing, they also have swing!
HMMPPH!
NVM, MINE IS NICER=P
OMGosh...did I just behaved like a 10 year old?...That makes me younger than Grace!
Hohoho! WATEVA!