3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL JUST PAST...
YES! How scary the time flies. Like Seriously! I thought school just begin and now it's already 3 weeks?! Is it real? I really don't want to grow any older. =(
Anyways. First day of school! Hee guess what?! The morning lesson which starts at 9am....means I have to wake up at 7am to prepare and leave my house by 7.45am... IS NOT A COMPULSORY YOU MUST BE THERE lesson!!!-.-
Soo after waiting for a long while...and knowing the fact, a few of us got our butt out for a walk to the moberly! LOL
Look at our beautiful row of fruit juices bought at FC 3 hurhur
We are a healthy bunch of people...

Hah! Yeah! And since I have a camera...I started taking stupid pictures!
Here's Les with a row of drinks (and refuses to move for me to take a nice pic of the cups!)

Haa ugly me and And.. Man! I think I looked kinda like G! That stupid irritating b**** who used to bully me in primary school!=.=
And in the evening... I got to a gay pub..which is just about to close down...
and meet a whole new bunch of people!
Can you believe it?! One of the girls here actually just stays 2 blocks away from me!!

Haa a group photo! =P
The girl beside me very pretty eh!
Again I went off happily taking pretty pictures...


I LOVE VINTAGE STUFFS!

======================================
Bens & Jerry
FREE CONE DAY!
29th April 2008
Ha! Nope...it's just my first time queueing for a free ice-cream!
I'm sure many people have already blogged about their trip and treat!
Hahaaa WE LOVE OUR ICE-CREAM!
My sis had the New-York, and mine Cookie Dough.

I'm A Very Happy Girl!

Alrighty! So much for everything and updates...
Really busy! It's like assignment day everyday since a week after school starts!
Gotta get myself doing arranging already!
TADA! xoxoxoxoxoxo