It's been a week since I fell sick.
Yes!
I was having fever for 5 whole days... Sunday till Thursday.
Haven't run a fever for 5 continious days since kindergarten!
I will not be surprised if I went to the doctor and he said I was overworked.
It must have been.
Cos ever since I've slept for the longest time in years on Wednesday when I skipped PAM...
(I really don't like that lesson!), I feel much better...and another nap on Thursday, I was soon bubbly after that!!!
Well...the other days...I still had to go to school...Sorry I hadn't been a good girl...Hope I'm not passing germs around the classroom.
...but everyone seemed to fall sick too =S
======================
Thank goodness I've got my baby to cheer me up!
============
Haa! Talking about baby...
What should I name my E.Violin?

I wrote it when I was burning at 38degrees!
See I couldn't even put the alphabets down properly (a,b,c,E,D,E,D) I won't be so stupid if I'm feeling well. Don't worry. REALLY! I'm not dumb ok!
I really like the name Dior.....what you think?
================
Ohh btw, I'm feeling much better now.
Only some mild coughs and a little block nose=]
YEAH! TIME TO WORK AGAIN!...haven't touched anything over the weekend!