Just a really random post...
This is just a very interesting mail which my sis forwarded me
almost a month ago!Haha yea. I had it in my email for like 1 month? How nice...hmmm...
Anyways. This is how it works.
Look at the picture.
Albert Einstein?
Ok. Not like you've never seen his face before! -.-
...
So now, I suggest that you do a work out. It's good for you now that you've stared in the computer for so long, you should take a break!
OK OK!
So...
stand up, go 5 metres away from your computer screen, and look at the picture again.
Gracious! How did that old freaky brainic became a hot babe?
Hah! I told you it is gonna be interesting :)
==================
Abit high this few days.
Someone must have drugged me or swap my drinks to alcohol!
But, its good. I feel like myself again! Muaharhar~
Thou, I'm feeling extremely tired and stressed=.=
Hmmm...maybe that's why I'm high0.0
I feel light, I feel love, I feel butterflies...?