THURSDAY: 29th May 2008
Evening.
I had:
1 Cup of Sarsi
2 Garlic Breads
3 Slices of Pizzas
5 Chicken Drum Sticks.
Reason: We ordered a Pizza Hut's value delivery....Soo much food...I just have to eat!
===================
FRIDAY: 30st May 2008
Evening.
I had:
A BIG GIAGANTIC BUFFET FEAST in a hotel.
I think I had:
2 fresh/raw scallops
1 extra big, (size of 3 normal) fresh raw prawn
1 bow of condense milk "soup"
(I didn't know if its for drinking like this, but I thought its nice:S)1 bow of shark fin's soup
1 soft shell crab tempura
1 tuna sashimi
1 octopus sashimi
1 (dunno what fish) sashimi
portions of added up to half a plate of other small dishes
4 tiny cakes
1 strawberry yogurt
2 chocolate coated marshmellows
3 chocolate coated small cut fruits
1 slice of chocolate fudge cake
and I don't know what else have I thrown into my stomach.
Ooh yes. and I finally tried Blue Cheese!!! Its not bad!
Reason: The deserts are soo pretty and tempting, I couldn't stop!
SEE!! How can you resist it? Its soo cute and pretty and yummy!

I LOVE deserts!

ANW, It was my beloved Grand-ma's Brithday Celebration!!! HAPPY B'DAE grand-ma!!!

LOVE YOU!
================
SATURDAY: 31st May 2008
Ok...perhaps I didn't have a lot this day...but I'm just to bloated from the 2 days of stuffings that I couldn't go any further.
I had:
Half a bow of Chiu Lian Ban Mian
2 sticks of satay
1 piece of cake
and...a few small pieces of sausages
Reason: Mel's Suprise B'Dae party!!!
Haaa!! He's such a fortunate boy!
I'm glad that he enjoyed it. Lots of plannings are done and it's not easy ok! So....u better be thankful to cwz arr or not..........

To all others who are having their birthdays round the corner...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!