I love GOOGLE-ING.
I was googling awhile ago... cos I got a little bored...and see what are my updates on google..hahaa
soo I've happily typed in "Chloetale" and google searched.
I saw some really weird, never seen before pictures...(cos Chloetale is unique you see, no one else's stuff will appear in google) soo...anws....I clicked on it..entered a forum...still thinking...really weird.......
and scrolled down...

HA! Guess most of you people know where it came from right?!!
When I saw my pic there, I was half angry but half laughing away...
Did this person just ripped off my design?
In the mist of MSN conversations....half angry and still laughing...
I went back to the forum and took a look...
This time I discovered something...
OKAY!...Avi by Chloetale...linked to my myspace...well...at least I'm being linked here!!!
and...I'm beginning to feel weird did I just get a fan or something?!
=S
haa dun think soo but on the third look at the thing...
There are words...
Version Two, TOMATO, POTATO...
....
....
...
and the sub-line of the banner...
Three forums, Three shows, Three goddesses, Two plants, One Vic.
Ehh...the Vic is not talking about Victor are you? HAA Guess not..I supposed it refers to "Viccatude". LOL
Whoever you are...thanks for the publicity!
And..POTAMATO is Evan's and My song...and the most genius thought of the two fruits/roots/plants is by Evan...
So ...I just gotta link him here!! WAHHHAHAHAA