I've threw ALL my works today just to relax....not really....ENJOY!! Yes....like
I REALLY DID NO SCHOOL RELATED WORK TODAY!!!! YAY!! Hahahaaaa see...we all got bonkers alr. Just a "work-less" day could make us all excited and happy!
HEH! Went out with Wifey today!!!
and.....
I FINALLY BOUGHT A WALLET!!!!!!!
Hah! Can tell that I am very high...high enough...but even higher!...=S
"High, high, into the sky!"ok...I shan't siao too much=P
And..yes..back to wallet! After looking for months...I finally got myself to buy one wallet. My FIRST WALLET in...more then hmmm..the last time I used a wallet was...ok...not very long ago..sec 2...so...its..
FIVE YEARS!!Hee..my NEW wallet. pretty? Not the best looking one...but I couldn't find a really nice and more acceptable one than this!
Serious!! Hard to find wallet in SG lei...my sis has been looking for a year...so did wifey!!
I GAVE UP! And bought this! HAHA

And...The reason I went out today was to go
ARAB STREET!! To buy...THIS!!!

HUH? What's that ok...a better/prettier look?!^^

OK...I've bought Black Diamonds and Rubys... WHAT FOR??
WELL...for ASHLEE!!!
Yes!!!...and in case you didn't know....Ashlee is my evio name!
Yep! After a long time thinking....I've named her...from a guy..to a girl..ASHLEE=)
HAA! Soo...after reaching home like 5pm...I've been arranging and arranging...the diamonds...(not scoring pls.)
A LAME "CHLOE" one...
This design got me started!...after NUMEROYS TRIES!!!
And the end product?
TADAH!!!!!!
HOW? Glam or not? Sleek or not? Chio or not?
Pls tell me it's nice...or not I'll just strip Ashlee naked of diamonds again!!!
But...must be the truth ar..not nice must tell me!
HAHAHA
OKOK!! So after pimping/glamming Ashlee..she looks like this!!!
Hee...I've gotten really excited with the camera..soo...I had a cam-whoring-Ashlee session...=S




70s DISCO!!!
...the PINK version.
...the YELLOW version.
ASHLEE!
HEEE~
Ok...I know I'm extremely lame.....but hope u enjoyed the pictures as much as I did taking them and editing them...>.<
==============
- Sian...tml gotta go Polyforum thingy...but excited as well!
- Seriously...sian cos NO EXTRA TIME FOR ASSIGNMENTS!
- Everyone is really going bonkers. HELP!
- HAH! Gonna be on tv again today Ch U at 9.30pm...My World My Blog...Hope I dun look super ugly!....But nothing to promote also...cos really..it's nothing much!!!!