First thing first............
===============================================
Today.
I haven't slept this much in months!!
So, I AM SUPER HAPPY TODAY.
HAH!
have to go back to work after this post!
Second thing....
I saw the funniest thing today....
It makes me laugh until I almost rolled on my floor...
I saw THIS!

HAH!! The ugly window sticker which I used to complain about how awful it looked on the windows...and worse after a year that I found out how disgusting the thing is, for it left a stupid and very sticky stain on the window glass after extreme heat of the sun which melts the sticker....
It has now become a LIZARD TRAP!
HAH! We actually used to buy some $2 lizard trap which could only catch one!
But of course I would rather use the trap...that thing is still in front of me (yes in my room)! DADDY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME AND TAKE IT AWAY THANK YOU! I DON'T WANT NIGHTMARE!
...look at how the tail is dislocated.
==========================================
On a lighter note...
HAH! The class in Marine Parade has finally finish!
I have had been helping my sis to facilitate her class, for it is simply too huge to manage...
No more rushing off on fridays and super tired dayss....
Heh! My favourite student!...or rather the one who likes me best!
LOL! GOT LOOK LIKE TEACHER NOT?
She's damn cute and sweet!
There was once when I was sick and didn't went to the class, she asked my sis:
"Where is teacher Ashlee? She's not coming?"
(hah..yes I was having fun, so I named myself Ashlee...:P)
Immediately the next lesson, when I went back to the class...she asked me:
"Teacher Ashlee, you wasn't feeling well last week?"
"Are you feel better now?"
Haa so sweet right?!!!
I used to really not like children...maybe I should revise that...
I dislike children who are really irritating and noisy and naughty!

The class photo....

A photo I took which I think is really cute and nice!!
===============================================
How about my pay??
Well, I didn't get paid....in terms of money...instead, I got my pay in a form of a item...

Yes! A camera!! heee....THANKIES MY SWEETEST SIS! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
But...now I have to work extra 5 more days to pay off the camera price!
Anws...how? Can I be a camera model?....=S
Guess not....anw, it's YQ's commercial I guess....don't wanna snatch his business..heh.
I HAVEN'T CAM-WHORE FOR YEARS!!!
ok...maybe not so long...but about a year!
...but now that I have a camera...
I can do it more often!!!
Only if I have the time...=.=
============================
YAY my daddy had just helped me cleared that disgusting thing!!!
I'm super low on money now...almost broke.....
HELP!
Should start eating lesser, at the same time getting rid of fats...HUR HUR HUR!
B.T.W
Back.To.Work