Waa! No. 201 post!...feeling GREAT!
Monday, July 28, 2008
1:54 AM

YAY!

It's the 201 post of my blog!
Since it's so special, I'm gonna make it a SUPER LONG ONE!

Heh, actually it's cos I have not been blogging for a long time...and...ITS A SUPER BUSY/HAPPENING WEEK!!!

and...I'm feeling super good and joyous and well...great!
I haven't been feeling like this for a super long time...like months...soo stressed!

UPDATES:
kinda recieved this few days ago...=S
It's kinda stupid and funny! I only missed 2 lessons! Anw, it's almost over...and I'M SAVED!

========================
Today!...Yesterday
Sunday, 27 July 2008
Got scratched by Serene's meow-mi...>.<
my leg. kena a vampire mark!
The stupid cat! Super fierce today...I didn't even bother him...simply walked past..and he scratched me! AHH! Heh...anw... it doesn't really hurt...soo..well...I forgive you..
nice pic heh? I TAKE ONE! (When he wasn't that fierce)

=========================

Heh...these was not bought yesterday...but on Friday!

But yes! It's SHOPPING!

and super great deal!

I bought these TWO CDs for just $17.XX..like $18!!

From HMV somemore...listening to KT Tunstall now...and..well it makes me feel great! =D

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ heh...another shopping I've made...finally a 1/4" VIOLIN-cable - cos, it's for my violin! =P

RED COLOR somemore lei! (just like my hair!) HEE! MY HAPPIEST PURCHASE!

I BOUGHT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!

Like finally! Ever since like dozens of years ago when I've played D.O.A-Extreme Beach Volley Ball!

Well...have to admit that the Channel 8 volley ball show did stir up my temptation to buy the ball as well...

ITS RED! White and Silver!!! SOOO PRETTY!!!! Heh...I've played with it almost immediately with my "volley-ball coach"

See! Play until my hand like tt liao...like kena scratched by meow-mi!

Hahaa...I know...can't really be seen=.=

Now still there lo! Dunno when will subside.

Haven't exercised for super long.

Feels GREAT to sweat and move around. It really release the stress and suddenly I just feel soo great! Except...I hope my arm doesn't ache tml>.<Heh..should have done it earlier...

Anw...who's the major influence?

MS AUD! Yeah! The very pretty girl (and getting prettier) who bought me DARS choc!

THANKSS~ See! I love the box soo much that I've put it in my room as a display! =P One last shopping that I'm gonna mention...

LAMP! a CLIP ON LAMP!

took quite a while for me to find a nice and suitable place for it and doesn't look messy!
Bought from IKEA at only $7.50!!! + 2 light bulbs..$2.50= $10!!!

Heh~ See! Now my room soo Pretty!!!
now, no more trying very hard to use this lousy thing..(not even bright enough/clip-able) book lamp to read!
Nor this "can act as ghost" cute little..DIM hand held torch.

AIYO! Why the model can still look so pretty when I've tried to make her looking like a ghost!>.< Heee...one more thing that makes me feel good...I've FINALLY clear up/clean my room!!! Like now it feels soo much better after a little tidying!

heee Haven't sit on my pink chair for a super long time!

WHEE~ Soo happy that I've taken many pics of my room...


Remember this wall? I've changed some of the advert mag pages...no more wall of Anna Sui!

My Barbies~ HEH perfume? Guitar! Which my sis bought me from Thailand!
" me to you" bear from Grace=)
My babies!! (Collection of books)
My "Aim to do the best" mannequin~
==========================================

Saturday, 26 July 2008

Heh...finally after about a month of practice, the show is finally over!

Yea...a charity show.

No more singing Shou Qian Shou or I Believe I Can Fly!!!

I think I'm getting more used to the stage now...at least I no longer tremble...0.0

HEEEE>.< FOOD!
Super cute GRACE!
WAA I LOVE THIS GRANNY!!

She damn cute! Clapping and enjoying the show all the way!!
=====================

Friday, 25th July 2008

SAC (my sec sch) Dance fund-raising concert at Victoria Theatre!

Well...went there to support ANGEL!!!!!!!=)

The pretty rose which we bought, requested by our star herself!=p Our pretty lady...my wife...Shir~
I'm super astounded by this!! Mr. "Do-Re-Mi" (sorry arr dunno how to spell the name=S) and his percussion theme...damn nice the stage...they actually move some of the percussion instruments onto a "platform" formed by tables at the back of the stage. It includes a (electronic + acoustic) drum set, big gong, damn big drum (OMG can't believe I actually dunno the real names of those instruments!) xylophone..etc..

Do-Re-Mi actually played the drum set using some electronic sound which sounded a little advant garde!

He led the percussion group really well!
Some pictures I've taken...

Damn cute Pei Cai Primary school special guests! (Indian dancers)...sorry my cam too slow..cannot catch them nice and clear>.< Haa! One of the Lamest but nice picture I took that day...LOOKED LIKE FIRE!!!
All of the dancers!
Finally a photo with our STAR!
==========================

Thursday, 24th July 2008

MORG test...

took damn long to complete.

Supposedly end at 9.15pm.

I handed up on 9.50pm.

=.=

Haa...

And I didn't complete it.

Cos I really didn't know how to.

thank goodness

only 20%

PHEW!

==================================

Wednesday, 23rd July 2008

HEH! Guess where I've went?!HOHOHO! Yep! ACM AGAIN!

Guess for what??...

*clue*

HAHAHA!! OK...fine fine...I'll say..

To play GAMELAN!!

Not Game Lan, play computer games hor!

Its pronunced as GA - MA - LAN

Heh...and..I get to play the gong! cam-whore..haven't done that for a super long time!

The Gong + Mallets.

It is said that the gongs have spirits around it=S

Haha thank god I'm not possessed!

The Mallets Super HEAVY Ok!

Heavier than the dumb-bells I have at home (they weigh 0.5kg)

I think the heaviest mallet is like 1.5kg!! The Kendungs (drums)

HAPPY PEOPLE posing for a shot with the instrument.
" the BAND!"
one of the best PAM lesson ever.

Anw. After the ACM trip, we had some relaxation time, and chilling time!

and, I FINALLY GET TO RIDE ON THE BULL!

HAHA! They looked alike!

=P

Heh. Sorry Evan but this is too funny, I have to upload!!!!!!!!

======

The girls went off to have some fun taking pictures in a tunnel...

The first shot..NG. Cannot see Aud.

Second shot. GOOD! Now change POV.

Third shot. ehhhhh.....eyur. MR very pretty. But..what happened at the back?! OMG!

==============================

Tuesday, 22nd July 2008

Practise for show on tuesday.

=====================

MONDAY: 21st July 2008

The only day I get to eat dinner at home!!! YIPPEEE!

But in the afternoon in celebration of completing the POTAMATO mix....SAKAE!! My beautiful delicious curry udon!
heh=P
================================

CONCLUSION

--------

I AM SUPER HAPPY NOW.

Reasons:

1. I've finally exercised. Exercise relieves stress and makes people HAPPY.

2. I've finally get to play guitar hero again on Saturday! (Completed the whole one level-42 songs). People gets HAPPY while playing games.

3. I've done some shopping (Volleyball, cable....). Shopping Makes Girls super HAPPY.

4. I've get to eat some Delicious FOOD! GOOD food makes people HAPPY.

5. I've lost 1 more kg. Now..on my spoiled weighing machine, 40kg! =S But means I can eat a little more. Food = HAPPY! (see no.4)

6. I've finally finish going through the extremely havoc week. More time for POD = HAPPY.

7. I've finally get to dress up 3 times the past week. Girls dress up = Look good = Feel good = HAPPY.

8. I've finally get to see my darlings again. Seeing them = HAPPY.

9. I've clean/tidy up my room. See room clean clean neat neat = HAPPY.

10. Dunno why, suddenly all dark clouds are gone. I see the light again. (probably cos I bought the lamp=.=) and now I can even do assignments HAPPILY. = HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Jia Yous for POD everyone!!!

 
0 Comments:


back home
Post a Comment

☆ABOUT CHLOÉ           

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10thMarch

My Space:  www.myspace.com/chloetale

Webby:  www.chloetale.webs.com

Blog vol.I:  chloetalevol1.blogspot.com

Latest Blog:  chloetale.blogspot.com
.

☆MORE ABOUT HER      

LOVES: her frens. angelyn.  sharlene. shirlene. yingchia. her family. daddy. mommy. of course her sista whom she often tease. those who loves her. soup. soft toys or cushions she can hug in her sleep. many many colours as she does not like her world to be just black and white. fashion. designing like this bloggy. shopping. nature like the sky or the little animals around which she often slows down her pace home to feel and observe. adventures. minnie&mickey. elmo. music. violin. drums. guitar. bass. sing. compose. song writing. recording and mixing. dance. swimming not exactly more like playing around in the water. photos!

LOATHES: people who mistreats her. parasite. people who take advantages of others. losers. guava. pineapple. sweet potatoes.


☆PAST ARCHIVES        

*View vol2. of Chloétale here!!!

October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2010 January 2011

☆HER WISH LIST        

+Chloé's Perfume
+ELECTRIC VIOLIN
+USB Keyboard(w sustain pedal)
+Mac Book Pro
+Moniter Speakers
+Headphones
+Pop Filter
+Bicycle
+Roller Blades
+CD Rack

☆AFFILIATIONS             

CHLOÉ

+her MY SPACE
+her WEBBY

+her Blog, Vol II

SISTA

+her BLOG
+her WEB

DARLINGS

+amy
+jessica
+jillia
+sunny
+vanessa
+yinling

+angelyn
+cassandra
+chelsea
+cheryl
+cornelia
+danielle
+denise
+diyanah
+dorcia
+dunrui
+jingxian
+jocelyn
+lynn
+olivia
+siewcheng
+terri
+valerieChan
+valerieNg
+wingyi
+yilin
+yuling
+yuping
+yuting

+aimran
+amanda
+azlan
+evan
+edwin
+ginny
+iskandar
+james
+joanne
+mei poh
+minru
+rex
+riza
+siewting
+terence
+vera
+vickii
+vivian
+xiangyi


+fifi
+jokhie
+kitying
+ridwan

GAMES

+ferryhalim
+fasco-csc
+eyezmaze
+maggiemarket
+korean flash games
+hirara
+sonymusic.jp
+hotel626
+haluz
+haluz2
+baby games
+site with several games link
+site with several games link 2
+puccaclub
+find the tiny men
+Music games

fairies
have read Chloétale
since 24th December 2006.
Copyrighted(c)2008 all rights reserved.