blank.
Monday, August 25, 2008
4:28 PM

blank.

Why blank?


Cos my mind is blank.


Don't know what to title this post.
....................................................................................................


Anyway. GOOD NEWS SISTERS!!!


My "HOLIDAYS" are finally here!!!


But, do note that it is a "Holiday".


Which means, it ain't a real holiday.


But nonetheless I'm gonna have make up lessons for u peeps.
I'll ask u out;)
Sorry I know you girls are scolding me already!
....................................................................................................


Holiday. But not really happy.
so much work to do,
So little time.
But my mind now is empty.
I feel like a handicap.
Like what Ms Chia...out Art teacher says.
hahaa

No. Not me. My secondary Art Teacher who always calls us handicapped.
=P


Well. This shall be my last day of slacking then. I should get going and do assignments after today.

Ahem* at least I've been "practising" a little on Ashlee!!!
................................................................................................................


I was reflecting... Few weeks ago, I just had our "karaoke" vocal lesson, in the mist of being super busy.
Weeks ago, we still had PAM lesson....which was kinda bored at times tt I went off taking photos of Zoe's pretty keychain...
For a few weeks, since weeks ago...I was still staying in T2044 lab till 10.++ p.m. every weekday, sometimes crawling out of bed and reaching school before class starts just to complete the never finish pile of assignments.
Which I'm still thinking if it's all worth it. Cos the work I have done are utter RUBBISH!
Then, just few days ago, we had our big presentation.
Kena head shot.
The next day, I've just went bonkers!
This is Kath's Bdae Bread.
Sorry Kath for playing ard w it but it's really nice!!! HAHA and...Happy belated Birthday again!=)

Heh. I am now a real CRAZY WOMEN.
and just 2 days ago, sis mel mom and I just went to watch this film.

I thought the camera angles, colour treatment, are really nice!
But more for the beginning of the movie...from the middle its abit side track. I felt. But the bg sound are not bad too! A lot of strings lines!!! But all are string lines...=.=
well better than nothing! LOL not too bad for a local film.
They must have earned tonns from 881!
Able to get Stef Sun as guest appearance!

The plot is okay, the acting are not bad, MinDee is very pretty in the show!

Not as mainstream as 881 a little more in depth...haha well not too bad a movie to watch =)

http://www.12lotusthemovie.com/

support local film la! and just a day ago...just like every other days...I have to walk past all the construction site at my house during the long 15 min walk to my bus stop!

When will all the construction be done?! It's like never ending!!! Damn tiring to walk 15 mins already and yet have no nice scenary to look, and have to walk past all this dusty place and uneven roads. OMG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HATE RAINY DAYS!

Ok. Not really.

Only when I am on my way to places or the day or night is too cold.

but yeah. It sucks to go out when it rains!

>.<

---------------------------

MY VERY EXPENSIVE HOBBY.

as said by my sis.

I have an very expensive hobby.

Just look at this! Now you know why I am so broke?!

These are just small little accessories!!!

So what is the hobby?

VIOLIN!

I only bought 2 bridges, a set of strings, and a shoulder rest and it costs me 3 sets of dresses + a nice lunch money!!! anw, I've changed Clovie's strings!! YAY!! $32.20 for 4 of them ok!

and it's ALL RED!

and VERY VERY SADLY.

dunno what happened that I'm so "sway" nowadays...

I BROKE MY E STRING!

*CRYSOUTLOUD*

why do this to me....why?!!

There goes my $8++++

Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

Now I have to use some lousy previous dunno what made in china strings instead of these Germany made strings.

and IT DOES SOUNDS REALLY DIFFERENT!

lucky I didn't buy some $60/$70 strings Anw, here's the strings! I remember this brand...the Pirastro...it's the rosin which I like to use!

it really sounds so much warmer. Now I dun like to play the E string on Clovie anymore!

See! Soo cute! It says "I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Playing!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh. Guess what are these for? HEH! To crave / cut out a new bridge for Ashlee!

=)

Ashlee's bridge needs more arch...and Tada!! I bought 2 bridges (one extra, incase) to built it.

Each bridge...ok price $6.20.

...and the "instruments" I've used:

01. Wood Carving Tool Set

Waahahaa The first time I really use the wood craving tools on wood lei!

But I don't quite know how to use it. =P

02. Pen
03. File
04. Old Bridge
05. New Bridge
06. Scissors
07. Nail File
08. Nail 4 Steps Buffer
09. Mini Saw
10. Pen knife
11. Mouse Pad
12. Pencil
13. Eraser
14. Ruler
15. HB Pencil
16. Tweezer
17. Tuner

Heh you didn't see wrongly nail file and nail buffer to sand the wood!!

AHAHAHA sorry la, ppl dun have sand paper, bo bian. But really very smooth lei can even shine you know!

Before vs After

See how much I have to cut!

Thank goodness I brought it home to cut. To have them cut for you takes about $60 ok!! OMG

See! I even have her signature on it!

YUMMY!
BOO!

--------------------------------------------------------

Assignments to be completed / try to complete this "holiday":

1. Song writing (Due this friday)

2. REMT remix

3. POD 01 redo...re-arrange, song re-writing, re-recording, recording.
(Man I can't believe how much my song sucks! The arrangement totally cannot make it.
Damn EMO!)

4. POD 02. CREATE AN ENTIRE NEW SONG FROM STRATCH!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

DAMN IT!

 
0 Comments:


back home
Post a Comment

☆ABOUT CHLOÉ           

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10thMarch

My Space:  www.myspace.com/chloetale

Webby:  www.chloetale.webs.com

Blog vol.I:  chloetalevol1.blogspot.com

Latest Blog:  chloetale.blogspot.com
.

☆MORE ABOUT HER      

LOVES: her frens. angelyn.  sharlene. shirlene. yingchia. her family. daddy. mommy. of course her sista whom she often tease. those who loves her. soup. soft toys or cushions she can hug in her sleep. many many colours as she does not like her world to be just black and white. fashion. designing like this bloggy. shopping. nature like the sky or the little animals around which she often slows down her pace home to feel and observe. adventures. minnie&mickey. elmo. music. violin. drums. guitar. bass. sing. compose. song writing. recording and mixing. dance. swimming not exactly more like playing around in the water. photos!

LOATHES: people who mistreats her. parasite. people who take advantages of others. losers. guava. pineapple. sweet potatoes.


☆PAST ARCHIVES        

*View vol2. of Chloétale here!!!

October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2010 January 2011

☆HER WISH LIST        

+Chloé's Perfume
+ELECTRIC VIOLIN
+USB Keyboard(w sustain pedal)
+Mac Book Pro
+Moniter Speakers
+Headphones
+Pop Filter
+Bicycle
+Roller Blades
+CD Rack

☆AFFILIATIONS             

CHLOÉ

+her MY SPACE
+her WEBBY

+her Blog, Vol II

SISTA

+her BLOG
+her WEB

DARLINGS

+amy
+jessica
+jillia
+sunny
+vanessa
+yinling

+angelyn
+cassandra
+chelsea
+cheryl
+cornelia
+danielle
+denise
+diyanah
+dorcia
+dunrui
+jingxian
+jocelyn
+lynn
+olivia
+siewcheng
+terri
+valerieChan
+valerieNg
+wingyi
+yilin
+yuling
+yuping
+yuting

+aimran
+amanda
+azlan
+evan
+edwin
+ginny
+iskandar
+james
+joanne
+mei poh
+minru
+rex
+riza
+siewting
+terence
+vera
+vickii
+vivian
+xiangyi


+fifi
+jokhie
+kitying
+ridwan

GAMES

+ferryhalim
+fasco-csc
+eyezmaze
+maggiemarket
+korean flash games
+hirara
+sonymusic.jp
+hotel626
+haluz
+haluz2
+baby games
+site with several games link
+site with several games link 2
+puccaclub
+find the tiny men
+Music games

fairies
have read Chloétale
since 24th December 2006.
Copyrighted(c)2008 all rights reserved.