Ahh
Done with Song Writing assignment...
Woke up SUPER EARLY to do it ok! Like
0600hrs!!
Haven't woke up so early for months/years man!
Confession: I snoozed till
0700hrs =.=
Tired laa
cannot stand it!
------------------------------------------------
Anw waking up early is GOOD!I feel so re-freshed and shiok waking up today!heeeheeee~.~Should wakie early more often!------------------------------------------------
Man! Been waiting for Ad since 12pm!
And she's still doing her work beside me.
Can u pls hand-in ur assignments on time like u should?
------------------------------------------------
Good news=)I'm EMO-ing NO MORE!Can't even believe I emo-ed to begin with, it's so not me!CHLOE CHLOE WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!YOO-HOOO!!Knock knock?!AHHH~Whatever!!===============================
Anw...this is what cheered me up!
ICE-CREAM!
See just simple ice-cream does good!
Yay!!
And I've got strawberry pocky to accompany!
Guess who isit for???

MY WIFEY!!!!
YAY! HAHAA=p
Her cam-whore pic!

Well heh, it's
ICE-CREAMS! Who can resist!!
Haiz too long didn't take photos, CMI le laaaaa~
*psst*
I LOVE THIS SIGN!
Sorry ppl. But THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SIGN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
How I wish smoking could be banned world wide!
Then I'll have more plesant days to start with (our sch bus stop stinks its like walking thru' hell before have to reach sch everyday man!). And MORE DAYS TO LIVE!
Heee enjoying our afternoon-evening tgt...
Life can be so simple.
MUACKS U WIFEY!! <3
a chill-out day is just what I need.