Yes DMAT has a Barbeque Class Outing!
Venue: East Coast Park
Date: 22nd September 2008
Day: Monday
---------------------------------------------------
Audrey's V-Ball!
Ooh yes you see a =)
Smiley face!

A group of us met earlier to get to the beach before the sun sets!
These TWO pretty babes here are the Double As...
Audrey & Amanda!
Hahaa Haven't seen our long lost classmate for quite a while. Still as pretty as ever~.~

OTAHS!

FRIED RICE! BEE HOON!
yum yum!
Hahaa do you know what these are?!0.0
heeeh I'm not quite sure myself...I didn't eat much, but I'm sure it consist of Corn, Sotongs, and Stingray=D
Hahaaa Plastic Cups with "Millennium Horses" on it. Pity that Zoe didn't come...=S
COKE!
Yes Nothing is better than a can of chilled COKE in a HOT and sunny day on the beach!
OOh yes! Did I tell you that I bought a new pair of Sunglasses?!
Super CHIO can! (and it's quite cheap too)
ALOE VERA!
See people LOVES my shades--- VIC VAN DAM! (trying to look gay)
Aimran!!
Waa SOOO handsome!
haha itsssss soo GINNY! ~ Super model material!
SMILE!
Hahaa Joanne is taking photos too!!
Now, let me take a photo with you!
(did I say you look GREAT in that colour?)=D
Girls VS Boys.
Girls = EATING TIME!
Boys = HELP TO BBQ TIME!

and BBQ time = Time to think of music AGAIN!
P.S: They were trying to do Paradiddles fanning...=.=
haiz...musicians...is there ever a break?
Haha...other then that, it's just a random video...=p
"You can BBQ my ass!"
Wait...must see the expression!
Hur hur....who wants to eat his ass?
Does this reminds you of anything?
No?
HAHA
Well...
I'll tell you later...=P
We went cycling!!!!!!!!
Yes the PF cam-whoring fever has not died down yet...
It is brought forward to this trip! >.< 
ok. I got bored of taking pictures.
heh...."VERA say HellllooOOOO~"
What can I say?
Hahaa does this reminds you more of it?
Heheee still no clue?
hahaa Fine....its POWER RANGERS!
Aww....childhood memories...
Like thier bike doesn't it?
PINK, YELLOW, RED, BLUE?
Hahaa yeah, we went to the bedok jetty...
and tried to take the scenary of the night..........
=.=
I thot it looked better when the horizon is rotated 90 degrees...
what'cha think?
HURHUR...taken one with super high ISO, taking 15secs to stay still while taking the picture...
well...my hands are not stable enough....=.=
HAVING FUN!
Having fun!
(OIE AUDREY! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!)
HAHA VERA kena cut off!
Right now Aud got cut off...=.=
Aiyaa GIVE UP LAA~
EHH EHH EHH....I know My face is always in the camera...but but but..you don't have to kill me?! @.@
NOOO!!!!!!!!!! H-E-L-P!
Laugh until so happy somemore...EVIL!
When we got back to return the bikes...alr late...
The food are almost ready!!
Yes that is our BBQ pit!
WOW looks YUMMY!
Abel the big CHEF!
WE ARE HUNGRY CRAZY GIRLS.
Guess what they are doing?
HAHAHA
SOCCER!
FANDI AHMAD! In the 70s!
hahaa look like 70s soccer player's photo taken at that time lar...
NOno...it's Reyza..not FANDI..yes yes...sorry
Aye so tired meh?
Seems like not...Still can kick Vera somemore..Feet Dirty laa
Heh.
She is trying to JUMP!
ME WANT ONE TOO!
I'm in outer space!!!!
front view0.o
Lets jump TOGETHER!

WHO IS THE BETTER JUMPER?
EVAN or VERA?
Score: Evan = 0/10
Vera = 10/10 (even when pose is changed!)
VERA clearly won!
*clap clap clap clap clap*
Stop taking pictures of us!
HE HAS GOT TOMATO SAUCE ON HIS CHEEK!
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAA
Soo much of the "Blur" Shirt and I supposed he must have eaten sotongs?
Rex: "Vrooom Vroomm"
^^v
Random picture of my SEXY-BACK!
TIM-R is the only lecturer who came!!!
Chatting time!
HAHA
Naaa return you!
You actually look like a model in this pic lei! haha
The best pic I managed to take...=(
Its time to go back GIRLS!
OOH YES!! DEON, YOU LOOK FAB IN YOUR NEW HAIR CUT! =D