POLY FORUM! - DowntownEast. DAY 1
16th September 2008
Tuesday
Ooh early in the morning and is greeted by these...
Vera & her Eeyore!
Vera looks pretty here I have to admit.

tok tok tok tok tok
Vera's SUPER CHIO CONVERSE SHOE!
She just bought it and its on discount!
*ENVIOUS.*

MY LANYARD!
See the strap has got giraff, girl, boy, monkey, and even BATMAN on it!
LOL

Wahaha I brought a book which I've only managed to read 2 chapters during the actual forum itself!
The other times, I was too tired to read..zzZZ

Group photo everyone!

==============================================
We went for a round of bowling games! Yes the entire PF! HAW HAW~.~and while people were trying hard cam-whoring and playing the game...

I was busy taking pictures!

Waa I love this popcorn making machine! So cute and pretty!

Chio RENE!

CUTE!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww 0.0

Yuck >.<

================================
Haha and just we thot DMAT ppl could nv leave anything w/o music....
Percussionist has got their hidden musical side too!
RING THE GLASS EVERYONE!
No yum seh. yes just ringing.
==============================
We were bored waiting...so we picked up the drum sticks and played some games. =D
Guess what are we playing!!!
kekeke~

Damn must you use the middle fingers, Fi Fi LEONG?!

===============================
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ BBQ TIME!
It's the first time I didn't touch the pit. and the first time it didn't rain! =s
Ok. I am cursed. I could not BBQ. >.<

Anw I didn't eat any of those, I'm too full off the bento rice which was soo dry. The egg was nice thou o.0
And what I did? Sat at one table and CHIT CHAT!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I HAD A SUPER DUPLE, DOUBLE SIZE McDonalds ICE-CREAM CONE!
YUMMMM YUMMMM~ Never seen one so huge before! =p