POLY FORUM! - DowntownEast. DAY 2
17th September 2008
Wednesday
We woke up as early as 5.30am (for grace) and 6.10am (for me)..
(yes laa Amir We know u very MAN)

to carry things trash...

to board a bus...

fighting the morning traffic

listening to iPod
(aww Kit so pretty and cute here!)

Pass by the Singapore Flyer

awww...it is
SUN-RISE not sunset ok!

and continue carrying after alighting
"Sai Kang Warriors!"
I Swear I feel like crawling on to that bed when I saw it!
Yes...and we were on the journey to...
TADA!
Our Breakfast in a nice and beautiful park....
Yes we had Ribena + Nasi Lemak.
OOH ITS JOKHIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam-whore: ONE

TWO

THREE!

While he helped us to take picture, I sneak took a picture of him!

Hee I love this pic...the color is so nice!
HaA! I caught a butterfly in action!
The closest I ever get to one...I think=S

ooh my proud work of "centipede cam-whoring" video.
SUPER-DUPLE-NICE

OOH I LOVE THIS STICKER!

Haaa I found this home-BBQ-kit?

WIZARD OF OZ, LIVE IN HORT PARK!
Dorothy?
Looks scary here thou...more like the wicked witch =S

The poor Scare-crow...

ROAR!

The Tin Man looks most handsome.
Like he just found his home after a long journey!
"Come back to Mommy!"

I SEE PCK's YELLOW BOOTS!

A flower?

The real Recycling Bins!
Not buy-and-act-as-Recycled-Trach-Cans...LOL

The gardener. How I wish I have that cap then...

".com"!

hmm...

Vending Machine of M&Ms, Mars Bar, Snickers, Yan Yan...which I suppose half the rack is empty now?!
*sniff sniff*

Presenting: The SINGERS!

...& the DANCERS

YQ: "I already have a lot of un-glam photos here in PF. Un-glam photo such as THIS"
Chloe: *SNAP!*
Chloe: "HAHA Now you have one more of it!"
YQ: *ARGH!*

We were made to make a terrarium....
This is what I've got.....well..ehh on the way...hahaha
Didn't take the end product cos we're on a rush.....
and...I think my terrarium is dying already......................*GASPS*

Say CHEEZE!

Haha sly so cute here!